Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to the mall today and saw so many beautiful foids

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
So many beautiful blonde hair foids and none of them will ever be mine. This world is so unfair.
Now I want to die, going outside is suicide

mogs me at leaving the house

So many beautiful blonde hair foids and none of them will ever be mine. This world is so unfair.
Jfl at going to a mall as an incel

Going outside always makes me sad because I get exposed to what I should have but I dont

mogs me at leaving the house
414B301C 418F 4A91 807F FFEDEA2360E0

Elliot can relate

I like walking around malls. It's pretty rare for me to buy anything when I'm there though.

my mall is filled with obese subhumans and mostly la creturas

I never see hot girls around anymore

Seeing anyone who isn't a truecel is triggering tbh. Just seeing human faces that are symmetrical and developed correctly is rage inducing. I hate malls, way too may attractive and symmetrical humans there. My hatred intensifies.

Going outside its really suicidefuel

Seeing anyone who isn't a truecel is triggering tbh. Just seeing human faces that are symmetrical and developed correctly is rage inducing. I hate malls, way too may attractive and symmetrical humans there. My hatred intensifies.
Malls are a great place to have some fun (in GTA VC).

Going outside its really suicidefuel

I haven’t been to a mall in over a year, I shop online.

I’ve also only left my bed to poopoopeepee in the last 23 hrs.

Weekend is full LDAR for me

Just don't go to malls.

Blondes are overrated tbh

They shouldn't be allowed to dress like whores.
If they are, it should be legal for us to jerk our cocks and shoot our loads at them (in meet and fuck dating Sim)
full

Yes i hate going to the mall for this very reason. I look like a pile of shit next to those normalfags/chad lites