Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

went to the park again and cried

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
night walks are peaceful and one of my main copes in this cuckold faild life

bought new cig pack and went forward .. entered the park.
there was oldcels and some ugly whores
i sat on the bench, rolled a cig after cig until i realized i smoked half the pack already so i stopped.

then i proceeded to lay down the bench, and it was very nice.. the sky was dark blue and the breathe was cool rubbing tree leafs..

couldn't control myself but remember old memories of childhood... how come this kid to become a failure in life, lonely and miserable in every aspect...
shed few tears then wipe them.. didn't want to be watched etc.

i really despise my life and the brutal part that there's nothing to be done to fix it.

fuck this is going to be me in the future
even youre own cope made you sad. Life sucks

i sat on the bench, rolled a cig after cig until i realized i smoked half the pack already so i stopped.

then i proceeded to lay down the bench, and it was very nice.. the sky was dark blue and the breathe was cool rubbing tree leafs..

couldn't control myself but remember old memories of childhood... how come this kid to become a failure in life, lonely and miserable in every aspect...

i really despise my life and the brutal part that there's nothing to be done to fix it.
:cryfeels:

i dont even have happy childhood memories man. Ive being a looser since I was born.

It doesn't get better than that.

I sometimes cry when I remember that I'm not youth anymore and can't be funny, stupid, drink cola and eat chips with my friends. That state of mind when you are young and can perceive the world through unblemished lense of your own immaturity.

These posts are cryfuel. When I'm in a sentimental mood, I'm also at the edge of crying, bu I usually suppress it.

Just remember: We don't deserve anything.

I know that feel too well. Maybe better luck in the next life.

What brand?
local cheap stuff cuz poorcel
20200907 113511

19610.jpg

Don't forget, it's only the beginning.
People would still be judgmental and say it's your fault.
Even if you have no control over it.

Now i think to take a nightwalk myself tonight.

Moments like these kinda make you wish you never took the blackpill huh?
Just remember: We don't deserve anything.