Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to the swimming pool today. Pretty ass under the water.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
There was a gurl in the line next to me. I saw her underwater with her swimsuit. She looked 16 or something. She had pimples on her face. Body looked about ok for me. Nice ass, no tits. This is what my sex drive is asking me too everyday. And I never deliver so my body becomes angry with me. And fights back.

Turned out she was there with her parents. I saw them on their way out of the pool. The mother an old roastie, the father an old chad cuck, the daughter could have been 14 or 17 who the fuck knows. Its exactly the kind of girlfriend that I expected to have. Not a supermodel but ok for me. Probably was my looksmatch. But here you where either rich or a ganster or a gigachad or gurls were frigid as fuck, except for the later that they show to be the biggest whores vacuum cleaners in the planet.

I hate toilets. This morning before going to the swiming pool I was having very hard times to fap as I lack the physical memory of having good healthy satisfactory sexual relationships with such toilets. Everyday I have imsomnia and I wake up earlier of what I should with a massive bonner, that i can not appease cause I'm cut (mutilated) and I cannot fap with the bare hand so I have to wake up and use toys and lubes and some unconfortable bullshit.

I go the to the swimingpool and just comming across that toilet makes my brain to break down internally. I go back to my home really fucked.

Also the parents and the rest of the olther guys, all of them shouting. Normie bullshit thru their pieholes. Everybody shouts where I live. I do fucking hate normies.
And I hate that I have to suffer so much over so little as that dumb cumdumpster. We could have had such a easy normal life, but no. They prefer to make things very complicated. Impossible if posible.

Another average day. Thats what happens everytime I go out. I find some toilet I find atractive and my mind breaks down. Thats why I try to stay indoors as much as posible.

To think that all our suffering would end with 1, just 1 woman being our companion for a while. Such a simple solution, and yet in this day and age there are so many males that just can't find any woman no matter how hard they try. Such a weird phenomenon, especially weird since no one gives a shit about it.

And look how much you are suffering from just this 1 little event. Yet everybody would ridicule and diminish our suffering. No one acknowledges it. They have support groups for every tiny little fucking thing nowadays, and yet a male suffering because this fundamental need of his just can't be satisfied no matter what - that's not important, that's his fault, he shouldn't feel that way and he should suck it up and work more.

To think that all our suffering would end with 1, just 1 woman being our companion for a while. Such a simple solution, and yet in this day and age there are so many males that just can't find any woman no matter how hard they try. Such a weird phenomenon, especially weird since no one gives a shit about it.

And look how much you are suffering from just this 1 little event. Yet everybody would ridicule and diminish our suffering. No one acknowledges it. They have support groups for every tiny little fucking thing nowadays, and yet a male suffering because this fundamental need of his just can't be satisfied no matter what - that's not important, that's his fault, he shouldn't feel that way and he should suck it up and work more.
Based answer boyo. Nobody gives a fuck, and the thing that makes me uncompatible with women is that they are the ones who care less than anyone else. I hate them. I cannot swallow them. I need them but I know a relationship with such an evil creature would not work.

To make things worst now you have to feel the danger of going to jail as they've gonne full 'burguerland style' with the AoC and #metoo bullshit here too, to make things even worst of what they were allready...

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
What’s the problem? Can a man not vent?
Indeed whats the problem boyo???
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
if i want girlfriend-type fap material i always go back to the same pics of my crush from high school

Low inhib moga me.

Going to the swimming baths is torture...seeing all those things you can't have

Going to the swimming baths is torture...seeing all those things you can't have
It is, but I have to go boyo. is a health issue. For real, is kipping me away from dying almost as i cannot do any other sport. not even walking :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
if i want girlfriend-type fap material i always go back to the same pics of my crush from high school
I dont even have pics of highschool :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: I have nothing.

Last edited:
It is, but I have to go boyo. is a health issue. For real, is kipping me away from dying almost as i cannot do any other sport. not even walking :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

I dont even have pics of highschool :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: I have nothing.
Catch-22cel, just swim blind folded or something. The last time I went to the baths I was all on trying to keep my boner down, horrible

Also I didn't read it, it was too long :feelsbadman:

swimming pool is open during lockdowns?

Should have felt it

mogs me boyo, I can never go to swimming pool or any area that you have to show half of your body normies would think it is terrorism
you like it huh bitch??
based :feelskek: :feelskek:

mogs me boyo, I can never go to swimming pool or any area that you have to show half of your body normies would think it is terrorism
:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: BRUTAL BOYO

Well i have no other option otherwise I will go full cripple in a couple of years. I cannot even lift weights for my health issues.
I dont think they whatch me and run away so I mog you there. But they just ignore the shit out of me. Literary there is nothing but chads in that place :worryfeels: (wich also has a gym). Where the other dudes hide???

is like... where are the other rest of the people. Are all them hidding like me?? :worryfeels:

dis is y u inkwell you stinky pedophilerrino

Should have done this.
Stragity

Wish i could swim
i cant even float. My teacher was surprised

To think that all our suffering would end with 1, just 1 woman being our companion for a while.
suffering is an innate characteristic of existence in the material world.
stop telling yourself that the world would be a good place if you were able to have a gf, you're lying to yourself.

Its exactly the kind of girlfriend that I expected to have. Not a supermodel but ok for me
Brutal. Even asking for a looksmatch these days is asking for too much as a subhuman. Low inhib mogs me btw