[JFL] We're all sexless losers who are nobodies in real life and wouldn't even be noticed

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 17h 41m
But on this forum you have a 300k subreddit worth of people constantly watching you and seeing what you have to say next.

Foids (assuming IT isn't just 100% tranny land) who don't even notice you in real life will be scrambling everyday to see what "cringe" you have to say. Then you have some autistic redditor who browses this place 24/7 for posts that is so dedicated he skipped Christmas and new year's to do it.

Some veteran posters even have developed a name for themselves. People actually recognize the poster from constantly screenshotting him and showing it to Reddit.

That's pretty funny isn't it?

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
36d 20h 19m
Not really funny, I’m sure the only female attention I’ve ever got was from female FBI agents.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
145d 22h 56m
Incel= Involuntarily Celebrity

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
6d 17h 26m
Yes, we are people who maybe 100% of us suffer from depression for never having something necessary to life like companion, sex, female attention, true friends. Most of us don't even have family or have a bad abusive relationship with them. Others, who self call themselves "the normal people", "the right people" (inceltears) are actually people who need to bully people so desperate like incels to feel any better. Yeah hypocrisy sucks.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
5d 10h 6m
But on this forum you have a 300k subreddit worth of people constantly watching you and seeing what you have to say next.

How do we break their spirits, given all that attention? How many have we already destroyed? :feelsthink:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
Not really funny, I’m sure the only female attention I’ve ever got was from female FBI agents.
I had cops come to my door and bring me to a police station to interview me in response to stuff I said online, but they were all guys :(

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★
3d 23h 40m
They're all failed normies and/or mentally ills scrambling to find people less popular and/or stable than they are.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
145d 22h 56m
I had cops come to my door and bring me to a police station to interview me in response to stuff I said online, but they were all guys :(
Can't you just say "I remain silent"?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
47d 2h 49m
>tfw you only get females talking about you because you are an inkel

IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYOS

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
12d 17h 58m

Foids (assuming IT isn't just 100% tranny land) who don't even notice you in real life will be scrambling everyday to see what "cringe" you have to say. Then you have some autistic redditor who browses this place 24/7 for posts that is so dedicated he skipped Christmas and new year's to do it.

Some veteran posters even have developed a name for themselves. People actually recognize the poster from constantly screenshotting him and showing it to Reddit.

Its not true , we got a few incels engineeris in here , and stem student , i myself a civil engineering student .

Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
Can't you just say "I remain silent"?
I wanted to seem cooperative. Up until a point. When they asked me to voluntarily turn over my computer, I refused, not gonna let them plant evidence on me.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
145d 22h 56m
I wanted to seem cooperative. Up until a point. When they asked me to voluntarily turn over my computer, I refused, not gonna let them plant evidence on me.
Sheesh, I wouldn't cooperate with them AT ALL. They obviously are out to get you so best move is to not talk to them at all.

Last edited:
Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
Sheesh, I wouldn't cooperate with them AT ALL. They obviously are out to get you so best move is to not talk to them at all.
It's wisdom realized after the fact. Even though you know this in theory, when it actually happens you can get scared and just become a completely passive cuck. I'd probably do it all over again TBH.

The guys who zip up easily probably have a lawyer on retainer and a greater fear of being killed by some other criminal as incentive. They're not ostracized ally-less omegas.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
It's the wrong attention, like getting bullied in school.

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
7d 13h 10m
NORMIES GET OUT OF OUR FORUMS :feelsree:

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
22d 6h 58m
tfw when my posts arent edgy enough to be noticed :feelsbadman:

ive worked at the same job for 2 years and the manager doesnt even know my name im so invisible. Its extra funny because i handle all our food deliveries and unload it and put it away.

so basically if i roped they would just wonder why none of the delivery was put away

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
They are pathetic ngl

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
12d 22h 54m
What things did you say, and where?

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
★★★★
6d 17h 17m
Nobody cares who I was until I put on a mask.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
33d 11h 53m
Nobody cares who I was until I put on a mask.
4E6F5D94-60CF-4F43-A269-66DE990EAC0B.gif

We are living rent free in the heads of hundreds of thousands of soyboy numale cucks

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
For real bro?! What country are you from? What did you say? Luckily police is underfunded here so i don't think they will bother coming to my house

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
★★★★★
7d 4h 59m
They're all failed normies and/or mentally ills scrambling to find people less popular and/or stable than they are.
Yeah this. Actual Chads and Stacys don't waste their time with this garbage.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
The cops have lots of 'ways' to get you to talk and/or confess.

> Japan has %99 conviction rate, because people magically 'confess' even if they didnt do the deed.
> China has %99.5 conviction rate, because communism.
> Shit ton of scandals in the US including the balloon boy. (Internet historian has a video about that)

It would be foolish to believe cops want justice. They want promotions, they dont give a fuck what happens to you.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
23d 43m
Yes, we are people who maybe 100% of us suffer from depression for never having something necessary to life like companion, sex, female attention, true friends. Most of us don't even have family or have a bad abusive relationship with them. Others, who self call themselves "the normal people", "the right people" (inceltears) are actually people who need to bully people so desperate like incels to feel any better. Yeah hypocrisy sucks.

kikecel

kikecel

A weeaboo and a kike. currently Schlomomaxxing
★★★
20d 9h 20m
I won't lie chief. it feels like Im being examined here 24/7.
a foid already took one of my posts for her own self elevation and it fucking pisses me off :reeeeee:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
The cops have lots of 'ways' to get you to talk and/or confess.
> Japan has %99 conviction rate, because people magically 'confess' even if they didnt do the deed.
Perhaps Japan simply is more conservative in pressing charges and tries harder than the United States does to ascertain a suspect's guilt and the likelihood of convicting them before moving to that step?

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
Perhaps Japan simply is more conservative in pressing charges and tries harder than the United States does to ascertain a suspect's guilt and the likelihood of convicting them before moving to that step?
That is certainly a valid possibility, and there is some evidence to support what you are saying. at the time of writing that though, the articles I have read hinted at a sinister approach.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
That is certainly a valid possibility, and there is some evidence to support what you are saying. at the time of writing that though, the articles I have read hinted at a sinister approach.
Could certainly be both, but we should acknowledge that Japan has lower crime rates reported so if they were pressing for false convictions, that would mean their crime rates were even lower than advertised, so it still might be safer to live in despite the occasional false accusation.

Maybe they falsely charge people just as much as America?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
★★★
10d 14h 4m
Ugly = incel dosent matter what you think they know any ugly person will get talked down to because of your inferior genes.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 37m
They don't really screenshot me that much tbh :feelsrope: