Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We're all sexless losers who are nobodies in real life and wouldn't even be noticed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
But on this forum you have a 300k subreddit worth of people constantly watching you and seeing what you have to say next.

Foids (assuming IT isn't just 100% tranny land) who don't even notice you in real life will be scrambling everyday to see what "cringe" you have to say. Then you have some autistic redditor who browses this place 24/7 for posts that is so dedicated he skipped Christmas and new year's to do it.

Some veteran posters even have developed a name for themselves. People actually recognize the poster from constantly screenshotting him and showing it to Reddit.

That's pretty funny isn't it?

Not really funny, I’m sure the only female attention I’ve ever got was from female FBI agents.

Incel= Involuntarily Celebrity

Yes, we are people who maybe 100% of us suffer from depression for never having something necessary to life like companion, sex, female attention, true friends. Most of us don't even have family or have a bad abusive relationship with them. Others, who self call themselves "the normal people", "the right people" (inceltears) are actually people who need to bully people so desperate like incels to feel any better. Yeah hypocrisy sucks.

But on this forum you have a 300k subreddit worth of people constantly watching you and seeing what you have to say next.

How do we break their spirits, given all that attention? How many have we already destroyed? :feelsthink:

Not really funny, I’m sure the only female attention I’ve ever got was from female FBI agents.
I had cops come to my door and bring me to a police station to interview me in response to stuff I said online, but they were all guys :(

They're all failed normies and/or mentally ills scrambling to find people less popular and/or stable than they are.

I had cops come to my door and bring me to a police station to interview me in response to stuff I said online, but they were all guys :(

Can't you just say "I remain silent"?

>tfw you only get females talking about you because you are an inkel

IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYOS

Foids (assuming IT isn't just 100% tranny land) who don't even notice you in real life will be scrambling everyday to see what "cringe" you have to say. Then you have some autistic redditor who browses this place 24/7 for posts that is so dedicated he skipped Christmas and new year's to do it.

Some veteran posters even have developed a name for themselves. People actually recognize the poster from constantly screenshotting him and showing it to Reddit.

Its not true , we got a few incels engineeris in here , and stem student , i myself a civil engineering student .

Can't you just say "I remain silent"?
I wanted to seem cooperative. Up until a point. When they asked me to voluntarily turn over my computer, I refused, not gonna let them plant evidence on me.

I wanted to seem cooperative. Up until a point. When they asked me to voluntarily turn over my computer, I refused, not gonna let them plant evidence on me.

Sheesh, I wouldn't cooperate with them AT ALL. They obviously are out to get you so best move is to not talk to them at all.

Last edited:
Sheesh, I wouldn't cooperate with them AT ALL. They obviously are out to get you so best move is to not talk to them at all.
It's wisdom realized after the fact. Even though you know this in theory, when it actually happens you can get scared and just become a completely passive cuck. I'd probably do it all over again TBH.

The guys who zip up easily probably have a lawyer on retainer and a greater fear of being killed by some other criminal as incentive. They're not ostracized ally-less omegas.

It's the wrong attention, like getting bullied in school.

NORMIES GET OUT OF OUR FORUMS :feelsree:

tfw when my posts arent edgy enough to be noticed :feelsbadman:

ive worked at the same job for 2 years and the manager doesnt even know my name im so invisible. Its extra funny because i handle all our food deliveries and unload it and put it away.

so basically if i roped they would just wonder why none of the delivery was put away

They are pathetic ngl

What things did you say, and where?

Nobody cares who I was until I put on a mask.

Nobody cares who I was until I put on a mask.
4E6F5D94 60CF 4F43 A269 66DE990EAC0B

We are living rent free in the heads of hundreds of thousands of soyboy numale cucks

For real bro?! What country are you from? What did you say? Luckily police is underfunded here so i don't think they will bother coming to my house

They're all failed normies and/or mentally ills scrambling to find people less popular and/or stable than they are.

Yeah this. Actual Chads and Stacys don't waste their time with this garbage.

The cops have lots of 'ways' to get you to talk and/or confess.

> Japan has %99 conviction rate, because people magically 'confess' even if they didnt do the deed.
> China has %99.5 conviction rate, because communism.
> Shit ton of scandals in the US including the balloon boy. (Internet historian has a video about that)

It would be foolish to believe cops want justice. They want promotions, they dont give a fuck what happens to you.

Yes, we are people who maybe 100% of us suffer from depression for never having something necessary to life like companion, sex, female attention, true friends. Most of us don't even have family or have a bad abusive relationship with them. Others, who self call themselves "the normal people", "the right people" (inceltears) are actually people who need to bully people so desperate like incels to feel any better. Yeah hypocrisy sucks.

I won't lie chief. it feels like Im being examined here 24/7.
a foid already took one of my posts for her own self elevation and it fucking pisses me off :reeeeee:

The cops have lots of 'ways' to get you to talk and/or confess.
> Japan has %99 conviction rate, because people magically 'confess' even if they didnt do the deed.
Perhaps Japan simply is more conservative in pressing charges and tries harder than the United States does to ascertain a suspect's guilt and the likelihood of convicting them before moving to that step?

Perhaps Japan simply is more conservative in pressing charges and tries harder than the United States does to ascertain a suspect's guilt and the likelihood of convicting them before moving to that step?

That is certainly a valid possibility, and there is some evidence to support what you are saying. at the time of writing that though, the articles I have read hinted at a sinister approach.

That is certainly a valid possibility, and there is some evidence to support what you are saying. at the time of writing that though, the articles I have read hinted at a sinister approach.
Could certainly be both, but we should acknowledge that Japan has lower crime rates reported so if they were pressing for false convictions, that would mean their crime rates were even lower than advertised, so it still might be safer to live in despite the occasional false accusation.

Maybe they falsely charge people just as much as America?

Ugly = incel dosent matter what you think they know any ugly person will get talked down to because of your inferior genes.

They don't really screenshot me that much tbh :feelsrope: