[JFL] We're beyond mainstream boyos.

the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
Talked with my mommy today. She watches television 24/7, literally bathes in the luminescent glow of the shitbox, falls asleep to it, has Guy Fieri blasting while she works. She told me she was watching some dumb show called Chicago Medical. The episode was about an incel who was going to shoot a whole bunch of stacies. My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."

Lel. If the media insists that all incels are on the verge of ER, doesn't it become a self fulfilling prophecy? I predict the next school shooting, he's gonna leave behind a notebook full of redpill/blackpill terminology and the npcs will eat it up. Of course it'll be a CIA plant or completely fake, but who gives a fuck?

wereqryan

wereqryan

The End of Happiness is The Beginning of Truth
-
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
Brutal mompill.

W

Weston404

Major
-
My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."
She should let you fuck her like that dog on Twitter.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
its over for mommycels

wereqryan

wereqryan

The End of Happiness is The Beginning of Truth
-
INB4 your mom writes a "my son is a hateful incel" story on Reddit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
we're sell 0uts time 2 r0pe

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."
Those phrases gives me an urge to hurt myself. I will do it later on at the gym. I will hit the gym brutally for 2 hours.

Last edited:
the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
Those phrases gives me an urge to hurt myself. i will do it later on at the gym. I will hit the gym brutally for 2 hours.
Gymmaxx for me, friend. My mommy triggered me today.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
INCELDOM is seen as terrorism and people here arent helping it. We need high iq members to establish blackpills and the importance of looks on the news or some shit. Not retards that say "go er bro fuck u ahah go cho".

W

Weston404

Major
-
It's not a serious comment bro. It's sarcasm, like the ones who say "Go ER". It's not to be taken seriously.

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
I don't expect much for that good ol' dick wolf.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

KNOTSandLMS
-
“They’re so scary, what if my daughter dates one??!???”

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
s04e10
From the website of nbc, see the tag.

How they dumb people down.

Never forget who run that shit.

Attachments

Notgoingtomakeit

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
-
Not a good thing in my book. Now they will call you an incel to your face.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Admiral
-
INCELDOM is seen as terrorism and people here arent helping it. We need high iq members to establish blackpills and the importance of looks on the news or some shit. Not retards that say "go er bro fuck u ahah go cho".
Nobody will take what incels say seriously and even if they did nothing would change, they might concede some blackpills are real but at the end of the day they'd continue to tell us nobody is entitled to sex and female consent is more important than incel loneliness, they'll continue to laugh at us for being failures while they enjoy their existences . Actions speak louder than words when people are literally dying that creates a strong incentive for real systematic change.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Nobody will take what incels say seriously and even if they did nothing would change, they might concede some blackpills are real but at the end of the day they'd continue to tell us nobody is entitled to sex and female consent is more important than incel loneliness, they'll continue to laugh at us for being failures while they enjoy their existences . Actions speak louder than words when people are literally dying that creates a strong incentive for real systematic change.
Meh, atleast slowly but surely the blackpill is spreading. Eventually there will be enough blackpilled males to put femoids down but not in this lifetime probably.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
television is for the hoi polloi

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
> white man late twenties, high tier normie
> tried to er but crashed his car
> had lots of plastic surgeries
> keep saying how they are the ennemies and use the word foid (feminoid) several times
> That Stacy got what she deserved, that bitch wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with me
> Talking about hypergamy and how he is entitled to sex
> Later they say that the woman invented the term incel (not a suprise)
> A f-female doctor working there losing it and tried to attack him BUT a fat bloated old man takes his back
> Later they suggest she is a femcel

It's unreal to watch it. I remember why I ditched that kind of entertainement decades ago.
Some people here are lurking and making money on it. I'm almost shocked of that.
Don't forget to do your stupid interviews to feed them, they really give a fuck.

@Grotesque What actor do you want for your upcoming Lifetime movie ?

CLIFF
They also featured @FACEandLMS
> It's alright buddy boyo, everything is gonna be fine

Attachments

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
INB4 your mom writes a "my son is a hateful incel" story on Reddit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Reminds me of that BS post that people believed in about this guy talking about his “Incel son”

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
CHAD AND STACY
STACY AND CHAD

WINNERS OF THE GENETIC LOTTERY

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
I forgot to add a snap of that Stacy.

Attachments

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Incels are truly the most discriminated group of people on earth. Some rich incel should start taking these cunts to court.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
JFL

I bEt yOu’Ve nEvEr ThOuGhT oF LoWeRiNg YoUr StAnDarDs hAvE yOu sOn?!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Mythic
-
You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."
It's impossible to get any lower.
I get my dick hard when I see grannies with the saggiest tits ever.
My dick gets hard when I see women with their face blown off.

Even women like that think I am too ugly for them. IT NEVER BEGAN!!
Incels are truly the most discriminated group of people on earth. Some rich incel should start taking these cunts to court.
"Incels always feel so entitled!" :soy:

the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
> keep saying how they are the ennemies and use the word foid (feminoid) several times
> That Stacy got what she deserved, that bitch wouldn't even have a cup of coffee with me
> A f-female doctor working there losing it and tried to attack him BUT a fat bloated old man takes his back

It's unreal to watch it. I remember why I ditched that kind of entertainement decades ago.
Some people here are lurking and making money on it. I'm almost shocked of that.
Don't forget to do your stupid interviews to feed them, they really give a fuck.

CLIFF
which one of you lurkers wrote this screenplay? you should be ashamed of yourself! youre turning mommies against soncels! have you no heart?

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
The better question, what are their usernames here.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
Shaping up to be a hell of a year

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
When I think about it, you know what's sad ?
I picture that lonely man. Super blupilled.
Depressed with his lack of success with the opposite sex. Trying everything to get a girlfriend.
Spending money on clothes, haircuts, pua class and other craps.

Our poor man trying to cope watching the good old television.
And boum. He sees that.
It's a slap in the face. More like a dick slap in our case.

People running shows like that are very privileged as you know.
What they would know about that condition ? Nothing.
It's like someone who always had food and never starved.
You don't need to eat, it's only food.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

Supreme man of action
-
Watched that shitty law and order episode tbh
Yeah, and in it one of the FBIcels mention that he went unto the darkweb to find out what the term Stacy meant, hence my shitty joke

It's the thought that counts I suppose...

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Yeah, and in it one of the FBIcels mention that he went unto the darkweb to find out what the term Stacy meant, hence my shitty joke

It's the thought that counts I suppose...
Oh, yeah..lol.

I apologize for my autism. :feelstastyman:

skyrimcel

skyrimcel

DEATHNIK SQUAD
-
Sucks to be you. My mother is very blackpilled. I asked her once what really attracts women and she said it was the looks.

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
Why bother, they'll never like us. And a board without normalfags is a good board

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Why bother, they'll never like us. And a board without normalfags is a good board
We dont need members. We need people to be aware of the blackpill

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
Talked with my mommy today. She watches television 24/7, literally bathes in the luminescent glow of the shitbox, falls asleep to it, has Guy Fieri blasting while she works. She told me she was watching some dumb show called Chicago Medical. The episode was about an incel who was going to shoot a whole bunch of stacies. My boomer Mom "those incels are disturbing! They sound just like you! You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. You could get a woman if you lowered your standards."

Lel. If the media insists that all incels are on the verge of ER, doesn't it become a self fulfilling prophecy? I predict the next school shooting, he's gonna leave behind a notebook full of redpill/blackpill terminology and the npcs will eat it up. Of course it'll be a CIA plant or completely fake, but who gives a fuck?
Rofl when your mom gives you advice, even she knows you're screwed :feelshaha: "Just lower your standards honey!" :feelstastyman:

Though I am legitimately surprised incels show up on television shows, first time I have heard of the instance.

This is just the first step of the rebellion :musicfeels::woke::reeeeee:

S

skirsk

Recruit
-

CLIFF

here's the episode if you want watch it.

https://www1.two-movies.name/full_movie/4352/4655480/1/episode/4/10/