Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're gonna end up like Carl

RIP Carl, gone and forgotten.

Stopped listening when he said getting sex on Tinder is not that hard. Obviously we don't live in the same reality.

The blackpill is knowing too much.

I think we should expect the 'blackpill' philosophy to be co-opted at some point, especially by these alt-right youtube types who have probably seen their audience numbers drop over the years. Also, and maybe I'm being obtuse, but this 'Carl' guy to me just seems to have an untidy shed and shit that he left around on his land + never gave his house a clean (because he had no reason) rather than a full-blown piss bottle hoarder.

Carl's JR. is better

Stopped listening when he said getting sex on Tinder is not that hard. Obviously we don't live in the same reality.
"Obviously you'll feel bad when you've used someone" Carl is a faggot.

Didn't watch tbh , But RIP

I think we should expect the 'blackpill' philosophy to be co-opted at some point

Agreed, that's exactly what this guy is doing. Most of his channel isn't even blackpill related yet he named his channel black pilled.

watched first 5 minutes. way too long.

Was good up until easy Tinder fuck @ 4:36.

THIS ISNT INCELDOM

Quit bitching and finish the video. The overall message of the video is related to inceldom. You guys are retarded niggers I swear to god.

Whoever he is May he rest in peace

Quit bitching and finish the video. The overall message of the video is related to inceldom. You guys are retarded niggers I swear to god.
whatever you say man

thought u were talking about Carl from Jimmy Neutron, the fat ginger who's in love with a 40 year old married foid :feelstrash:

Very long video, is it worth watching boyos?

One of the most wasted 30 mins of my life
This video is cringe mgtow cope, don't waste your time

I think we should expect the 'blackpill' philosophy to be co-opted at some point, especially by these alt-right youtube types who have probably seen their audience numbers drop over the years. Also, and maybe I'm being obtuse, but this 'Carl' guy to me just seems to have an untidy shed and shit that he left around on his land + never gave his house a clean (because he had no reason) rather than a full-blown piss bottle hoarder.
Just like how normies hijacked the term "redpill," they will also hijack the term "blackpill." I have already prophesized this happening.

This forum was too low IQ to understand my prophecy at the time.

nobody will remember zangano1

Agreed, that's exactly what this guy is doing. Most of his channel isn't even blackpill related yet he named his channel black pilled.
the blackpill means different things for different communities, but ultimately it is the realization that it's over. for racecopers it means that they can't stop the mongrelization of their people and the eradication of their traditions

Just like how normies hijacked the term "redpill," they will also hijack the term "blackpill." I have already prophesized this happening.

This forum was too low IQ to understand my prophecy at the time.
time to invent the siennapill so we're one step ahead again

Retarded boomer. "Just work hard brah"

Fuck him

I hate women before even watching this video
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Carl Wheezer?