[Cope] Were in hell

• Thread starter alcoholicarmycel
  • Start date
A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
I have a theory. Were in hell, right? This is NOT the good place. You know whose in Heaven? The normies, the chads, and the Chad lites. So you know what that means. Were being punished for something we did in another life, and maybe if we try to stay alive, we'll end up in Heaven in the next life. Wishful thinking isn't it.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Religion cope.

Also are you really an armycel? Did you fall for the army meme?

Inincelcel

Inincelcel

Recruit
-
Sometimes i think i was an arrogant chad in another life and now my punishment us to live my current life.

A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
Religion cope.

Also are you really an armycel? Did you fall for the army meme?
I joined up just before I went homeless. Im in the Infantry and just dont give a fuck anymore. Im getting chaptered out on a 5-17

wereqryan

wereqryan

Eugenicist
-
Sometimes i think i was an arrogant chad in another life and now my punishment us to live my current life.
I've been thinking this a lot lately. I think my punishment as an incel is because I was a violent degenerate chad in my past life you spread many STDs.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Welcome to hell.

It doesn't get any better

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I've been thinking this a lot lately. I think my punishment as an incel is because I was a violent degenerate chad in my past life you spread many STDs.
You only have one life and you failed.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
Maybe, except if we manage to live through this hell we go to a far worse one.

A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
did you see action?
Nope. The only deployments we have in February is Poland and Kuwait. I was hoping for Afghanistan but you know, fuck 3rd ID. Im getting out hopefully by then.

B

BachusPL

Recruit
-
Good theory,but I think its cope. Chads are in heaven NOW, while we are in hell NOW. You are saying that maybe LATER IN ANOTHER LIFE we can be in heaven. That's christianity level of bullshit

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
I feel the idea of karma is just kind of dumb, if you're being punished for what you did in a past life then it's ultimately pointless, since you don't even know what you're being punished for so you learn nothing from said punishment.

A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
Good theory,but I think its cope. Chads are in heaven NOW, while we are in hell NOW. You are saying that maybe LATER IN ANOTHER LIFE we can be in heaven. That's christianity level of bullshit
Yeah true.
I feel the idea of karma is just kind of dumb, if you're being punished for what you did in a past life then it's ultimately pointless, since you don't even know what you're being punished for so you learn nothing from said punishment.
Very true

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

Birdcel Thundercock
-
Exactly, and it's made abundantly clear that karma doesn't exist within life itself either by the sheer level of unfairness that permeates practically every aspect of life, think of how much the amount of suffering outweighs the amount of happiness in the world, especially taking into account children with birth defects, or born starving, etc.

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
Hell may not be a place but a state of being, were are incels so were punished while chad is rewarded

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Maybe this world is a delusion and we are better in another place.

A

alcoholicarmycel

Recruit
-
I always wonder. Everyday. If i kill myself, will i go to a better place? One where I fit. Belong?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Hell is yet to come

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Wageslaving equals death
-
So we already died? :waitwhat:

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Recruit
-
If anything karma probably uses the same algorithm a tinder and if you are at the bottom you stay there, life after life.

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
Hell is yet to come
this guy gets it
if you think this is hell, oh boy.
it can (and will) get much worse for people like us
and sooner rather than later

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I sure hope adultury and fornication sends normies to hell

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
And women are the gatekeepers.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Temp. Banned
-
Cope. We had one chance @ life and it ended up this way.

G

guaucel

Veteran
-
We are living in hell now. just like a subhuman lion who witness alpha lions fuck all lionesses and murder all the cubs. We need a technological/social change as soon as possible.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Heaven is to see chads suffering, not becoming them

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Recruit
-
kinda narcissistic to think that but whatever

Uther

Uther

Recruit
-
I belive I am paying for my father's sins.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
We're*. And yes we are.

trashcel420

trashcel420

Recruit
-
I have a theory. Were in hell, right? This is NOT the good place. You know whose in Heaven? The normies, the chads, and the Chad lites. So you know what that means. Were being punished for something we did in another life, and maybe if we try to stay alive, we'll end up in Heaven in the next life. Wishful thinking isn't it.
I cope with this too. So hopefully when i die i will be reborn a gigachad

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Foids flee from my genes
-
and maybe if we try to stay alive, we'll end up in Heaven in the next life.
Cope.

or heaven in my next life.
Cope.

Sometimes i think i was an arrogant chad in another life
Cope.

Maybe this world is a delusion and we are better in another place.
Cope.

If i kill myself, will i go to a better place? One where I fit. Belong?
Cope.

I sure hope adultury and fornication sends normies to hell
Cope.

Heaven is to see chads suffering
Cope.

I cope with this too. So hopefully when i die i will be reborn a gigachad
Cope.

So much cope in this thread.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
correct, planet earth is hell its why aliens never come here

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
All religion is cope

grondilu

grondilu

Officer
-
Hell and heaven were a metaphor all along. Whether you're in one or the other is a matter of perspective.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Recruit
-
If heaven is for people who are loved, then where do people who aren't loved go after they die?

If the incels who are "good people" go to heaven as well, imagine what their afterlife would be like. It would be like floating around in the clouds for eternity surrounded by all the attractive "good people" who don't want to be around them. It would be just like the real world is.

Heaven is a fucking fantasy created by attractive people who get to live the same way they did in the real world, and ugly people are ignored forever.

It's complete fucking bullshit. If the afterlife is an extension of the life you lived on earth, then heaven would probably be a lot like this existence is.

Then what would be the point of wanting to die? Why should I want to die and spend eternity of floating around in the clouds forever alone?