Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were not all homo sapiens black is a homo sapien asian and white is not a full homo sapien but a hybrid

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Asians and whites and by asians i include curries are mixed with Neanderthal for the caucausian European white it's more European Neanderthal dna for the asians it's more Asiatic Neanderthal dna and also denvisovan these 2 admixtures created the present day Caucasian European and Asiatic asians so that means non blacks aren't fully actually homo sapien they are hybrids.

They are not skin bleached white they are hybrids which is the result of cross species of mingling of homosapien plus Neanderthal and denivisovan so most non blacks are actually not even fully homo sapien but are just hybrids.

Crazy to think that also note the max amount is only 20 percent though so the human is still homo sapiens but a little bit admixtured it is an interesting idea to think off.It also takes a jab at most racist who claim whites are superior cause they retained their pure stock when they were never even human to begin with.

The reason the caucasian skull is said to be the most attractive is mainly cause of centuries of brainwashing and telling host populations being darker means being worse it's really quite sad tbh

Write the title in English please

The reason the caucasian skull is said to be the most attractive is mainly cause of centuries of brainwashing and telling host populations being darker means being worse it's really quite sad tbh
What does being darker have to do with skull shape?
You somewhat have an argument with skin colour but skull is universally an attractive trait.One which is best in whites.

What's the biological difference between a Neandrathal, a Denisovan, and a Homosapien?.

:feelskek:
it is !

Chimps are pale-skinned and native to Apefrica

What's the biological difference between a Neandrathal, a Denisovan, and a Homosapien?.

Homosapien is 100 percent modern day human.

The other 2 are the different species of sapien that lived among us.

Asians me and Caucasian I'm guessing you will be a hybrid of these 2 mixtures so we're not fully human or modern day human blacks are they are 100 percent homo sapien
23 % :feelskek:
View attachment 190077
just date ur own race theory

Just colonise half the world make native populations hate their cultural back ground force them to assimilate and make whites constantly the standard of beauty theory
What does being darker have to do with skull shape?
You somewhat have an argument with skin colour but skull is universally an attractive trait.One which is best in whites.

Incorrect if the white skull is the most attractive historically this is what should have been followed but is that what happend forced assimilation conquering foreign nations imposing beauty standards onto them how at this point is white beautiful more like its forced beautiful

Idk shit about this topic but I know cucks and foids come in all monkey forms and colors yet they're all the same when it comes to denying how bad things are for men.

Just colonise half the world make native populations hate their cultural back ground force them to assimilate and make whites constantly the standard of beauty theory
?
eastern asian, north african, arab, western asian and southern asian have always thought pale skin was ideal :feelskek: like u said, bones are random by race but skin color is really important. and it is how it is. even if this "propaganda" what is now is what matters

?
eastern asian, north african, arab, western asian and southern asian have always had european

No they are North Africans Western asians but the rest have always had their own unqiur cultures till the Anglo cum skins took over I mean if white is the most beautiful why make black women cover up black traits like seriously do you not think this is cause of colonialism

No they are North Africans Western asians but the rest have always had their own unqiur cultures till the Anglo cum skins took over I mean if white is the most beautiful why make black women cover up black traits like seriously do you not think this is cause of colonialism
blacks are the one and only race that arent attracted to whites xD
r u trolling or r u just really stupid ?

why make black women cover up black traits

It's a hard pill to swallow, but lighter skin and straight hair do matter as far as looks go.

It doesn't guarantee that the person is going to be better looking by default, but it is an advantage nonetheless.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but lighter skin and straight hair do matter as far as looks go.

It doesn't guarantee that the person is going to be better looking by default, but it is an advantage nonetheless.

Yes we agree but that's mainly cause of the media gassing certain traits up to this day thats also cause of the dehumanization blacks and curries got in history so yes off course these matter
blacks are the one and only race that arent attracted to whites xD
r u trolling or r u just really stupid ?
View attachment 190082

I used the black example to prove women black white or asian all seek caucasian feautres mainly cause it has been built into them from media and historically they may not seek white men but they seek these feautres cause of racist fuckers promoting it through generations of propaganda

I used the black example to prove women black white or asian all seek caucasian feautres mainly cause it has been built into them from media and historically they may not seek white men but they seek these feautres cause of racist fuckers promoting it through generations of propaganda
blacks dont seek caucasian features dafuq ? they are also only attracted to their own race
but either way, that white is the beauty standards today because of propaganda doesnt mean anything tbh. it is how it is

Yes we agree but that's mainly cause of the media gassing certain traits up to this day thats also cause of the dehumanization blacks and curries got in history so yes off course these matter

In my opinion it's objectively better.

I mean, when's the last time you saw a black person who looks good with their hair wet?.

It's a trick question, because our hair acts like a sponge.

You made a huge mistake trying to convince anyone here of this. Being white is all of what most people have left here. Trying to challenge that is like taking food away from a starving man.

Keep in mind these are the same people who will tell you to date your own race, all the while cheering chad on as he dates ethnics

Whites are the most attractive. But this is due to factors and a system that's been put in place since America's conception. They are the same people who enslaved an entire race of people, then were stupid enough to give those people rights.

Then gave their women voting powers and rights and the downward spiral continues. No one stays on top forever though. And as you've seen, whatever lead they have is slowly diminishing.

I know I'm gonna stir up a lot of hate saying this, but im tired of the double standard of whites here being racist then playing victim when its whiteys turn.

In my opinion it's objectively better.

I mean, when's the last time you saw a black person who looks good with their hair wet?.

It's a trick question, because our hair acts like a sponge.

Whens the last time the media wasn't gassing up literally white feautres i shit you not
blacks dont seek caucasian features dafuq ? they are also only attracted to their own race

but either way, that white is the beauty standards today because of propaganda doesnt mean anything tbh. it is how it is

Okay their is a distinction between colloquially white features and seeking white men my main argument is blacks tend to whitify their skin or to become more caucasian and this is cause of pressures invoked onto them by this shit fucking system.

Also the white beauty standard is literally the thing causing asian to want white men.

Also the reason light skin has always been desired in asia is cause we are also Neanderthal and denvisovan
You made a huge mistake trying to convince anyone here of this. Being white is all of what most people have left here. Trying to challenge that is like taking food away from a starving man.

Keep in mind these are the same people who will tell you to date your own race, all the while cheering chad on as he dates ethnics

Whites are the most attractive. But this is due to factors and a system that's been put in place since America's conception. They are the same people who enslaved an entire race of people, then were stupid enough to give those people rights.

Then gave their women voting powers and rights and the downward spiral continues. No one stays on top forever though. And as you've seen, whatever lead they have is slowly diminishing.

I know I'm gonna stir up a lot of hate saying this, but im tired of the double standard of whites here being racist then playing victim when its whiteys turn.

I agree that is admirable honest and a fair judgement onto why most ethnics are more likely to be incels fucking whites can't accept the truth

Whens the last time the media wasn't gassing up literally white feautres i shit you not

I think that things would be relatively the same in terms of white vs black if the tables were turned....

The only difference would be the fact that blacks would have better reputation/social status.

Saying otherwise is like arguing that water isn't wet.

Okay their is a distinction between colloquially white features and seeking white men my main argument is blacks tend to whitify their skin or to become more caucasian and this is cause of pressures invoked onto them by this shit fucking system.

Also the white beauty standard is literally the thing causing asian to want white men.

Also the reason light skin has always been desired in asia is cause we are also Neanderthal and denvisovan
i see black beauty standards being pushed all the time. not face but body btw

crazy shit bro

i see black beauty standards being pushed all the time. not face but body btw

I don't i'm sorry i don't see positive indian imagery in the media we get portrayed as wierdos get made fun of with bob and vagene jokes and our culture hates on us mainly cause their white worshipping

I don't i'm sorry i don't see positive indian imagery in the media we get portrayed as wierdos get made fun of with bob and vagene jokes and our culture hates on us mainly cause their white worshipping
black -.- not indian

I think that things would be relatively the same in terms of white vs black if the tables were turned....

The only difference would be the fact that blacks would have better reputation/social status.

Saying otherwise is like arguing that water isn't wet.

If tables were turned i can guarantee you this blacks would be the most desired race

black -.- not indian

I was using black as an example my main point is most cultures non white ones feel the struggle to fit into a eurocentric world even in their own host nation

I was using black as an example my main point is most cultures non white ones feel the struggle to fit into a eurocentric world even in their own host nation
it is how it is

Are you meaning to tell me a claim not spread long enough eventually becomes the norm

I respect your opinion, but some things are just naturally appealing to the human eye.

I respect your opinion, but some things are just naturally appealing to the human eye.

I respect most white cels for wanting white women but why think their women or their race is the most attractive or is superior i don't think that i like indian women or black women whites in my opinion is over hyped

Europeans are mixed with Neanderthals
full

I respect most white cels for wanting white women but why think their women or their race is the most attractive or is superior i don't think that i like indian women or black women whites in my opinion is over hyped

Riceniggas already know what I want

It's ok to be white

(no homo)

No I hate chads I don’t want them to succeed

It's weird that neanderthals were ugly af but whites are part neanderthal and they are the better looking race

It's weird that neanderthals were ugly af but whites are part neanderthal and they are the better looking race

White aren't the better looking race tbqh its mainly fucking colonialism and euro centric beauty standards tbqh

White aren't the better looking race tbqh its mainly fucking colonialism and euro centric beauty standards tbqh

cope

Yeah, if curries had built ships and went to colonize the planet instead of worshipping cows they would be considered the most attractive race now. Same goes for Asians if the Mongols had conquered Europe. I'm guessing. But it's a good guess, right?

Yeah, if curries had built ships and went to colonize the planet instead of worshipping cows they would be considered the most attractive race now. Same goes for Asians if the Mongols had conquered Europe. I'm guessing. But it's a good guess, right?

Curries tend to be vast majority caucasoid they have admixture with vedid and abo that being said were still mainly caucasian even by your own standards curries are not at a bad state.

BUt for the asians and mongols yes had they been at the top they would be the most attractive

At least I don’t have a massive n**gertude 24/7.

At least I don’t have a massive n**gertude 24/7.

Dude i made this thread to end the racism not to bring more retarded racist comments
Up to 15% of Congoid's DNA is from an unknown archaic source. Capoid is closet to homo sapien idaltu but that is a primitive man, much more primitive than "fully anatomically modern human" AKA Cro-Magnon. Some argue that blacks are actually homo erectus.

I'm in doubt of his credibility a.

He seems to support a out of east asia theory which most scholars in the field disagree with today.

Even if what he said is true erectus was the closest to us today or what is modern day human 1 can say so in some sense they are still more human than us

Dude i made this thread to end the racism not to bring more retarded racist comments

I'm in doubt of his credibility a.

He seems to support a out of east asia theory which most scholars in the field disagree with today.

Even if what he said is true erectus was the closest to us today or what is modern day human 1 can say so in some sense they are still more human than us
Ok.

We are pure breeds n shit.