Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We're not really ugly, it's just a foid conspiracy

Dont deflate his self esteem so he can keep slaving away.

he wouldnt post on reddit if he looked like a cat

They have already done this to me lol

FaceandHFD

Hope she gets shot.

We should do the same to foids.

Egotistical bisexual. I wonder wat IT has to say about her.

The definition of self-esteem must have changed.

along with all 302ppl who liked that tweet
Every anti male tweet gets a huge amount of likes and retweets
there is real hatred out there

Foids are evil.

Push another guy to go ER and then blame it on his lack of social skills. Fucking foids create their own killers.

Occasional Man-Eater=blows random Chads from time to time.

Occasional Man-Eater=blows random Chads from time to time.

She recently got used by Chad and is venting on ugly men. Its what they do, backed up by science....

Researchers at the University of Toronto have found that when a woman is rejected by a hot guy she does go a little off the deep end. Maybe she doesn’t boil a pet bunny, stalk her ex’s family, then tries to kill them all with a kitchen knife, but she does turn that pain into cruelty and turns against less attractive men. Even though she might be single again, if a man comes along who isn’t as good looking as the one who threw her aside, she’s not only mean to him, but she tries to distance herself, too. She wants to keep with the notion that she, like that former hot guy, is worthy of something better, so in doing that, she needs to push every “subpar” guy away.

She recently got used by Chad and is venting on ugly men. Its what they do, backed up by science....

Researchers at the University of Toronto have found that when a woman is rejected by a hot guy she does go a little off the deep end. Maybe she doesn’t boil a pet bunny, stalk her ex’s family, then tries to kill them all with a kitchen knife, but she does turn that pain into cruelty and turns against less attractive men. Even though she might be single again, if a man comes along who isn’t as good looking as the one who threw her aside, she’s not only mean to him, but she tries to distance herself, too. She wants to keep with the notion that she, like that former hot guy, is worthy of something better, so in doing that, she needs to push every “subpar” guy away.
Top kek, this is gold. Gonna send it to some foids who did exactly this to me.

Please in case you haven't done it, rape a woman today. Traumatize her. Make her question her worth.
Have a blessed day

Women are heartless

All men should give these shrews a wide berth so they have nobody to bully. Only a tool would interact with a shitcunt.

Hilarious that a sheboon wants to call men ugly, I guess their the only people low IQ enough to think we need a reminder in the first place.

this but semi unironic

We are ugly in the sense that we do not meet modern standards

However, in different times, we probably would not be viewed as ugly tbh

Do it to femoids. My conscience is clean, calling femoids ugly for long ago, before finding all those black and red pills

It's not about us being ugly, it's about women who are equally ugly as us are able to fuck men who are much better looking than they are, and much better looking/rich men being fucking below their value aswell.

its just a joke teehee
Please in case you haven't done it, rape a woman today. Traumatize her. Make her question her worth.
Have a blessed day
OMG YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING HOW COULD YOU BE SO INHUMANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ask out a foid today, remind her of her true self worth.

Usually they are serious. But if the people are coming after them, they will say its a joke or something like that.
exactly this. They apply no comedic value to what they say in the first place but when you get upset they will just say "cant you take a joke". Another huge reason why I hate holes so much. All their tweets are simply admitting how horrible and lookist they are and expect people to laugh at it.

cope. if a foid calls u ugly she's telling the truth.

It's not about us being ugly, it's about women who are equally ugly as us are able to fuck men who are much better looking than they are, and much better looking/rich men being fucking below their value aswell.
This is the curse of hypegamy tbh.

Social media is infested with deranged individuals.

Very interesting how these thots wear their misandry with pride and no one bats an an eye and is even somewhat celebrated. We complain about lack of romantic conquest and we're treated worse than isis. Honkfuckinghonk