Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're now closer to 2030 than 2008

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
All of your golden years playing video games, watching anime and shitposting on the Internet are gone. Both real life and the Internet are now much colder and darker places. The websites you used to visit are either gone or no longer have their spark. No more glimmer of hope, no more feint image of salvation off in the horizon. We all know civilization is going through a slow-motion train wreck into full on collapse. No choice but to wage cage at a job you hate unless you'd rather starve on the streets again. Living at home? Good luck when your parents die and the kike banks take possession of their homes. Federal government filled to the brim with roasties and leftists who want you dead while leeching off your income. Things keep breaking down, including your own health. But no break from the grind. Until the final break. And in the end, you are left with nothing but your rotten memories. You try to put a finger on what your best memory was, but all you come up with are those times you were playing video games online in a temperature controlled room with a bowl of ramen, a plate of cookies and bottle of soda on a Friday night, while your mother yelled at you from behind your locked bedroom door.

Those times are gone, now competitive gaming is all tryhards/passive players/balance abusers. And I don't see any good new competitive games coming out it's all gonna be games from 10 years ago, and it's gonna be those games in 2020+ as well.

Last edited:
I'll be an old man at the end of the next decade :feelsrope:

a lot of normies left for facebook but there's still a bunch of forums left for guys that are fans of various games or media, they're just more insular and secretive than before

All of your golden years playing video games, watching anime and shitposting on the Internet are gone. Both real life and the Internet are now much colder and darker places. The websites you used to visit are either gone or no longer have their spark. No more glimmer of hope, no more feint image of salvation off in the horizon. We all know civilization is going through a slow-motion train wreck into full on collapse. No choice but to wage cage at a job you hate unless you'd rather starve on the streets again. Living at home? Good luck when your parents die and the kike banks take possession of their homes. Federal government filled to the brim with roasties and leftists who want you dead while leeching off your income. Things keep breaking down, including your own health. But no break from the grind. Until the final break. And in the end, you are left with nothing but your rotten memories. You try to put a finger on what your best memory was, but all you come up with are those times you were playing video games online in a temperature controlled room with a bowl of ramen, a plate of cookies and bottle of soda on a Friday night, while your mother yelled at you from behind your locked bedroom door.

View attachment 174465

nah fundamentally wrong. all the anime and games are gonna be only better from now on as the competition gets bigger and bigger, and so the quality will.

the only problem is that i will have to find a job , which will be suifuel because i hate people and wasting my life in job

The internet in general was better before social media ever existed, not just because of the degenerate whore shit that gets posted. No normies or even women for that matter barely existed online, they were too stupid to use a PC, a good old desktop, now every faggot used a phone with "apps" and considers themselves "tech savvy", I can't even laugh at this point it's so embarrassing.

The forums of the good old days, actually having intelligent conversations about life, politics and most of all, back when MEMES where proper MEMES. Now memes are boring and overused by normies, also another typical one are "quotes", aka lies, women post these to try and sound innocent and cute, yet are evil manipulative bitches. Whilst normies post memes which are shit and childish, like memes were good in 2005, not fucking 2019 posting it on fucking facebook, then it getting shared by a 50 yr old cucked dad.It's fucking pathetic.

Competitive gaming has lost it's edge, too many normies who know nothing about competitive, I hate the term "eSports" too. Also you have commentators swearing thinking their cool and hard as fuck, it's full on cringe.

Not even just the internet, life in general has become more depressing, not obviously just for incel reasons, but also for basic aspects as well. I feel the human race on a grand scale has gone so downhill it's unreal. We seem to create nothing nowadays except for pointless crap, or stuff that technically already exists, or better yet create something worse which you then have to use because there isn't the supply for the former.

Back to the internet though, I get sick and tired of low IQ normies and whores complaining about the internet, either blaming social media sites for not "protecting them" or "stopping crime" for instance or sites like 4Chan. Although the ironic thing about 4Chan is that for the last decade it's been used for edgy normie faggots and became full on cucked.

For example normies don't understand why facebook couldn't stop that guy in NZ livestreaming that mass shooting. They're too low IQ and believe the internet has a magic wand and can do ANYTHING. 17 minutes the stream ran for, the guy starts streaming, very few people will view it, then how many will actually report, even then the most likely outcome is the reports will have to reach a threshold in a certain time span to bump it to the top of the pile before being viewed and eventually taken down by cucked moderators. Not to mention the easy job of re-uploading "banned" content across the board online. I just hate when idiots don't have common sense, they've been online at least 11 years and they still don't understand what is and isn't possible.

Not to mention not taking responsibility for their own actions and blaming the sites themselves for their own stupidity.

Im closer to rope than 2030 :feelskek:

2008 wasn't a bad year, gotta admit

Those times are gone, now competitive gaming is all tryhards/passive players/balance abusers. And I don't see any good new competitive games coming out it's all gonna be games from 10 years ago, and it's gonna be those games in 2020+ as well.
asian man bad tbh

I think humanity is overall just suffering from skill inflation. Times are too easy. Everyone is really good at SOMETHING, so if you don't stand out you fall by the wayside. Especially with the internet making learning and information so easily accessible.

Think about professional gaming - 15 years ago, the top players would get absolutely wrecked by todays players who aren't even top 100. Everyone has just gotten better and better. Same with professional sports, the mens 100m sprint is now measured in milliseconds and the athletes all have ridiculous drug diet and training regimens. 50 years ago you just ran a bit in college and you'd be competitive enough to try for the olympics.

There are guys on youtube who are MASSIVELY more technically proficient at the guitar than some of the 80's rock legends.

This is unsettling.

Such a cute cat. @Incellectual

It all turned to shit around 2009

End my damn life already

I was 9 years old in 2008. Seems like yesterday I was playing on my Wii.

I'll die before that

I miss the 2000s and old internet

Competitive gaming has lost it's edge

That is true. The competetitive scene has become dull and boring. In some ways, people are not that skilled anymore. Everything is full with ''boomer'' phrases. To them, talking about the year 2008 is a boomer thing. We have to delete the Internet now.

I'm about to enter my 5th decade alive. Holy shit.

Thanks op for the reminder

Fk man this is surreal it hurts man.

I was 9 years old I wish that I was born in the 70s

I think humanity is overall just suffering from skill inflation. Times are too easy. Everyone is really good at SOMETHING, so if you don't stand out you fall by the wayside. Especially with the internet making learning and information so easily accessible.

Think about professional gaming - 15 years ago, the top players would get absolutely wrecked by todays players who aren't even top 100. Everyone has just gotten better and better. Same with professional sports, the mens 100m sprint is now measured in milliseconds and the athletes all have ridiculous drug diet and training regimens. 50 years ago you just ran a bit in college and you'd be competitive enough to try for the olympics.

There are guys on youtube who are MASSIVELY more technically proficient at the guitar than some of the 80's rock legends.

This is one of those topics i've been meaning to make a thread about for a while but never got around to, mainly due to a chaotic work schedule, crippling insomnia, and living in an apartment that is so loud I can't even hear myself think (which makes it much more difficult to focus and write longer posts).

Overall, the world has become a fiercely competitive place for men, when it comes to literally anything. As you said, sports is a good example. 50+ years ago the MLB was full of skinny fat guys who would get drunk the night before a game. Now they're all on PEDs and on intense training regimens.

And speaking of youtube, look at how much effort youtubers put into videos now compared to the late 2000s. There's a hundred times more editing and production involved. And look at the quality of web animations now compared to the newgrounds era, when stick death videos were considered the pinnacle of web animation. Everyone under 30 is chasing internet clout. They're all trying to be the next jake paul or pewdiepie or whoever the hell it popular these days on the internet.

Even gaming has been ruined by tryhards. These days you have tons of guys who autistically analyze match-ups, tier lists, and the number of frames every move is in some fighting game. Hell, look at the speedrunning community. You have guys who spend literally thousands of hours trying to get the fastest time on some N64 game from 21 years ago so they can have an obscure high score on twin galaxies.

Even for minimum wage jobs there's so much more competition these days compared to before 2008. When I applied for a burger flipping job back in 2006, all I did was fill out an application and got an informal interview on the spot while I was wearing street clothes. I got hired without even submitting a resume. Now for every low wage position, you have dozens of guys applying, submitting their resumes, and showing up in suits and ties for interviews, sweating bullets over whether or not they'll make the cut for a second interview in hopes of landing a minimum wage job that a teenager with no experience could have easily gotten in the mid 2000s. Then you have brown-nosers that are constantly trying to get brownie points with the managers, the guys who volunteer to do extra shit for no additional pay, and the guys who snitch on or sabotage others in hopes of being viewed comparatively more favorably by management in hopes of getting that 35 cent raise or maybe even getting promoted to assistant manager in 7 years.

Every facet of life has gotten far more competitive and nearly every guy is a tryhard at everything he does.

Last edited:

Everything goes to shit

I hope I don't exist by then.

nah fundamentally wrong. all the anime and games are gonna be only better from now on as the competition gets bigger and bigger, and so the quality will.
I hope you're right, but the older I get, the more everything just seems like it's rehashing the same old tropes and formulas, relying on reselling the old ideas to a newer generation of consumers.

a lot of normies left for facebook but there's still a bunch of forums left for guys that are fans of various games or media, they're just more insular and secretive than before
Nah, they all left FB for IG. (but still owned by Zuck) :feelsgah:

Nah, they all left FB for IG. (but still owned by Zuck) :feelsgah:
every game, media, whatever, has a forum full of turbo autists somewhere that practically live on it, you just have to find it

Every facet of life has gotten far more competitive and nearly every guy is a tryhard at everything he does.