Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Were NPCs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
My purpose in life is to be a background character in somebody elses life

I never get to enjoy anything, I just go to school/work, come back to my apartment and then aimlessly pace around

Its like how when you follow an NPC around in a video game you realize they dont really do anything

Thats me, Im just a filler character with a life that has no substance, I exist so the streets wouldnt be empty when the main character is out and walking around

A few years from now Ill probably end up being one of those people who pad the sui statistic

Womb to tomb

I'm not even an NPC

I'm a mob in a dungeon no one cares about

Im one of those npcs in a baseball game, yknow like the ones who sit in the stands? Low quality lookimg and only there to make the stadium look packed

Good point about the game needing the streets busy when the player characters walk around.

One cool thing is if we are NPC's the game is actually spending computer cycles processing us sitting on our computers alone in our apartments when we are not out where the player characters are. As opposed to the computer just randomly generating us for when the Chad goes by.

New player characters just starting their Chads also need lower level NPC's like us to mog and defeat.