Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were people here actually ridiculued for their looks growing up?

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
I was and it stays with me to this day. I don't harp on it all day long or anything but it blackpilled me enough to completely give up on any hope I had for living a normal life.

Yes.

And it definitely effects you growing up. That's why I wish others could understand.

Absolutely. Sometimes ridiculed by family members as well for my low weight and non-masculinity.

I was being called a turtle because of my recessed chin and then I was heavily balding at age of 14 so I've never actually had a chance for normal life. I had few chances for a female but never for being a normal human being.

I was mostly ridiculed for being clumsy and bad at sports and on occasion they called me ugly too.

Every fucking day man...Every fucking day

Truthfully it's the reason why I dropped out of hs when I was 15

Absolutely. It could be happening and you won't even realize it.

I was pretty much tortured because of it which scarred me very badly. Even today Im getting insulted and ridiculed because of my looks, nothing has reallly changed that much when I think about it. I could somehow forget or accept my past if the fucking future had some hope left for me but shit hasnt changed and it never will.

Me.

Its one of the incel things that is part of the combo that scars you for life.

I got bullied because of my teeth, they were borderline deformed before I got braces.