Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We're Slaves let me rub it in a little

M

Mystic

Major
★★★
Today the average work week is 47 hours, 9.4 hours a day. We're expected to then pay a large portion of it back (or else) in income tax, we also must pay (property tax) for the privilege of living in our own home, then if that all wasn't enough we're taxed with every purchase we make, and to add on all of that we got things like forced car insurance (or else) license plates fees, sticker fees, the list goes on and on.

ALL this we MUST pay (or else)

Let me put it all in comparison for you. Here's a little tid bit on how much we use to spend working (naturally,) vs corporate slaves with a billion forced fees.....

Before Western influence changed daily life, Kung men, who live in the Kalahari, hunted from two to two and a half days a week, with an average workweek of fifteen hours. Women gathered for about the same period of time each week. In fact, one day’s work supplied a woman’s family with vegetables for the next three days. Throughout the year both men and women worked for a couple of days, then took a couple off to rest and play games, gossip, plan rituals, and visit. . . . It would appear that the workweek in the old days beats today’s banker’s hours by quite a bit. This suggests that three hours a day is all that we must spend working for survival. One can imagine that in preindustrial times this pattern would make sense. Life was more whole back then, when “work” blended into family time, religious celebrations, and play. Then came the “labor-saving” Industrial Revolution and the compartmentalization of life into “work” and “nonwork”—with work taking an ever-bigger bite out of the average person’s day.

Hunters and gatherers spent on average 15 hours a week working without any FORCED expenses like tax.
FIFTEEN HOURS vs 50, plus all the forced fees...

Is the pursuit of shiny things: big house, fancy cars, all the latest gadgets really worth it? At what point do we call it for what it is?

We're slaves BY DEFINITION, living under a feudalistic system, and hardly anyone is even aware. We're being taken advantage of, and we allow it, even defend it...

If you enjoy your shackles so be it, but me personally would like to live free with a minimalist lifestyle.

TOO FUCKING BAD I AM GIVEN NO CHOICE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

feu·dal·ism
/ˈfyo͞odlˌizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: feudalism
  1. the dominant social system in medieval Europe, in which the nobility held lands from the Crown in exchange for military service, and vassals were in turn tenants of the nobles, while the peasants (villeins or serfs) were obliged to live on their lord's land and give him homage, labor, and a share of the produce, notionally in exchange for military protection.

Last edited:
slave
/slāv/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: slave; plural noun: slaves
  1. 1.
    a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.
    synonyms:bondsman, bondswoman, bondservant, bondslave, serf, vassal, thrall; More
    historicalhelot, odalisque, blackbird, hierodule
    "most of the work on the land was done by slaves"
    antonyms:freeman, master
    • a person who works very hard without proper remuneration or appreciation.
      "by the time I was ten, I had become her slave, doing all the housework"
      synonyms:drudge, servant, general factotum, man/maid of all work, lackey, minion, galley slave; More
      informalgofer, bitch;
      informalskivvy, dogsbody, slavey, poodle, fag;
      rareslaveling
      "Anna was attracted to him and within 24 hours was his willing slave"
    • a person who is excessively dependent upon or controlled by something.
      "the poorest people of the world are slaves to the banks"
    • a device, or part of one, directly controlled by another.
      "a slave cassette deck"
    • an ant captured in its pupal state by an ant of another species, for which it becomes a worker.
verb
verb: slave; 3rd person present: slaves; past tense: slaved; past participle: slaved; gerund or present participle: slaving
  1. 1.
    work excessively hard.
I have not had a day off of work for over a month including weekends.......

Last edited:
And just try getting a decent job without a car or flashing the newest shiny thing on social media. HR libtards now use social media as a measure of success. Only way I can think of is just putting your official residence as a siblings/parents and living cheap in an RV with your own chicken coop and a garden farm. But the system works hard to make sure you can never break free.

Thats why you need autism to escape from this slavery. Just get neetbux br0

Thats why you need autism to escape from this slavery. Just get neetbux br0
Incel NEETS are the only ones i don't mind giving tax dollars to, the rest can fuck off.

I’m a wage slave unfortunately. I’m really happy for NEETs that are able to escape that shit. It gives me comfort

I'd like to live off grid but only in the proper envrionment.

Living in a hut in small tribe where youre part of strong famaily unit > living homeless in a smelly polluted metropolitan sidewalk

Living in a hut in small tribe where youre part of strong famaily unit > living homeless in a smelly polluted metropolitan sidewalk
What i would give to have an Incel off the grid tribe, we would trigger normies and government so much it would be like waco texas without the cult tbh

that's what jews think of you "goyim" if you are gentile you are brought to world by God just to serve the jews one way or another you are going to serve their interests , you can't escape jewish monopolization it's their fucking belief to do that to you and expect slave behavior from you

that's what jews think of you "goyim" if you are gentile you are brought to world by God just to serve the jews one way or another you are going to serve their interests , you can't escape jewish monopolization it's their fucking belief to do that to you and expect slave behavior from you
I've had enough. I'm trying to rally others as futile as it is considering the fact almost everyone thinks exactly like Jews. "Gotta gets those shekels, gotta gets those shiny things! make sure to pay your taxes!!!

btw onlookers i am not Anti Semitic, (fuck your divide and conquer you brainwashed fucking swine you're missing the point)

This Globalism bs, with Zionist ideology leading the way has to go.

Slaves at least had to fuck some pussy sometimes to produce other slaves.

Today the average work week is 47 hours, 9.4 hours a day. We're expected to then pay a large portion of it back (or else) in income tax, we also must pay (property tax) for the privilege of living in our own home, then if that all wasn't enough we're taxed with every purchase we make, and to add on all of that we got things like forced car insurance (or else) license plates fees, sticker fees, the list goes on and on.

ALL this we MUST pay (or else)

Let me put it all in comparison for you. Here's a little tid bit on how much we use to spend working (naturally,) vs corporate slaves with a billion forced fees.....

Before Western influence changed daily life, Kung men, who live in the Kalahari, hunted from two to two and a half days a week, with an average workweek of fifteen hours. Women gathered for about the same period of time each week. In fact, one day’s work supplied a woman’s family with vegetables for the next three days. Throughout the year both men and women worked for a couple of days, then took a couple off to rest and play games, gossip, plan rituals, and visit. . . . It would appear that the workweek in the old days beats today’s banker’s hours by quite a bit. This suggests that three hours a day is all that we must spend working for survival. One can imagine that in preindustrial times this pattern would make sense. Life was more whole back then, when “work” blended into family time, religious celebrations, and play. Then came the “labor-saving” Industrial Revolution and the compartmentalization of life into “work” and “nonwork”—with work taking an ever-bigger bite out of the average person’s day.

Hunters and gatherers spent on average 15 hours a week working without any FORCED expenses like tax.
FIFTEEN HOURS vs 50, plus all the forced fees...

Is the pursuit of shiny things: big house, fancy cars, all the latest gadgets really worth it? At what point do we call it for what it is?

We're slaves BY DEFINITION, living under a feudalistic system, and hardly anyone is even aware. We're being taken advantage of, and we allow it, even defend it...

If you enjoy your shackles so be it, but me personally would like to live free with a minimalist lifestyle.

TOO FUCKING BAD I AM GIVEN NO CHOICE! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

feu·dal·ism
/ˈfyo͞odlˌizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: feudalism
  1. the dominant social system in medieval Europe, in which the nobility held lands from the Crown in exchange for military service, and vassals were in turn tenants of the nobles, while the peasants (villeins or serfs) were obliged to live on their lord's land and give him homage, labor, and a share of the produce, notionally in exchange for military protection.

Nothing new.
Welcome to the cage brother.

I've had enough. I'm trying to rally others as futile as it is considering the fact almost everyone thinks exactly like Jews. "Gotta gets those shekels, gotta gets those shiny things! make sure to pay your taxes!!!

btw onlookers i am not Anti Semitic, (fuck your divide and conquer you brainwashed fucking swine you're missing the point)

This Globalism bs, with Zionist ideology leading the way has to go.
Zionism is one of the biggest threats to humanity I'm not even exaggerating their monopolization of economics and politics getting stronger every year even getting more heat thanks to the technology. We will reach a point that it's going to be impossible to fight & stand against them probably in next 20 years , Zionist's already targeting internet websites and censoring ton of it , just because they told people something about them

Last edited:
I'm not a slave. I get money for my mental illness. If I had to slave away and get no pum pum at the end I would kill myself.

Zionism is one of the biggest threats humanity I'm not even exaggerating their monopolization of economics and politics getting stronger every year even getting more heat thanks to the technology. We will reach a point that it's going to impossible to fight & stand against them probably in next 20 years , Zionist's already targeting internet websites and censoring ton of it , just because they told people something about them

View attachment 125562

Very High IQ

yeah. sure is hard to grow up and realize this reality is an endless nightmare that you're trapped in. I have hope for the afterlife...

We have many shackles

Why u fucking remind me of this.

Yes, I love this post. I think about this LITERALLY all the time. I've been depressed since ~14 for a lot of reasons, but I think this is a big reason why. I knew even since then that I was bound to be a slave making pennies. And lo and behold, here I am, a wageslave still living with his parents and not even able to save much cause my salary is pitiful despite being sucked of my life and time and energy for the better part of the day.

Tbh that is a legit one. But i really like city tbh.

Shit like this man keeps me going thank you
It's what I think about before falling asleep and it's what I think about when I wake up in the morning. Well, not literally, but I usually start the day thinking how I'm forced to wageslave for what seems like an unending amount of hours for a trivial amount of money, and depending on my mood my morning thoughts can be summed up with "I wish I had an aneurysm so I wouldn't have to go to work".

It's what I think about before falling asleep and it's what I think about when I wake up in the morning. Well, not literally, but I usually start the day thinking how I'm forced to wageslave for what seems like an unending amount of hours for a trivial amount of money, and depending on my mood my morning thoughts can be summed up with "I wish I had an aneurysm so I wouldn't have to go to work".
Every fucking day nonstop :reeeeee:

And just try getting a decent job without a car

Another driver licence pill. This is why having a driver licence is necessary. But more and more men tend to have nothing. No foundation whatsoever.