Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were such genetic shit

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Eye area, maxilla, and mandible. These 3 things determine your life.

Here is genetic elite male. Perfect everything.
551e4b22db6f8.jpg

Michael B Jordan has a weak chin but good eye area and maxilla so he's human.

Orlando Bloom has a good mandible and good eye area, but has a recessed maxilla which causes his chin to stick out way further then it should.
Mq9wpGUg6Q4j-2p4sAm0H9kE8fDLPI1fszvw7vnqjnwElx_UjozCbvCS5vmrmwK_GoTWFArYhe1yVjpH48GfedlpobPvT-Lg6ojEAORT3kQRlOBr1Xt1LFlCf7AJn02HYk2BqJI7515WSTvkw4rMM9tLVj_9ap5wONIirGH8

Despite both of them having 1 terrible part of their face both of these people are considered attractive. You can have 1 bad area and as long as it's not deformed and your other parts are good you still can be attractive.

Now look at what happens when everything is wrong with you. This is us

It's honestly insane how badly we lost the genetic lottery. Nothing in life matters when you're this ugly. You were born and then your life is over. Nothing but pain, misery, and cope until you die.

brutal

my main flaw is skin but i've noticed even with good skin i'd still have flaws :feelsrope:

I don't even know what to do or say anymore. Being an ugly incel is so tiresome. :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Nordic version of that with a beak for a nose, deadly NCT and NW3 = me. Brutal seeing an equally bad lower third as always.

You're wrong about that negro chinlet being human though, ngl.
He's the guy that played the villain in black panther. One bad facial feature isn't enough to ruin you.
Michael-B-Jordan.png

Males are not supposed to be judged by their look.

Civilizations were not built with beauty contests.

Talk for yourself. I'm a god amongst men

I'm mogged by everyone in all of those photos, it's brutally over for me.

brutal

my main flaw is skin but i've noticed even with good skin i'd still have flaws :feelsrope:
ur incel as fuck ngl, sorry boyo
Water = wet
Fire = hot
Women = beaten
based
Eye area, maxilla, and mandible. These 3 things determine your life.

Here is genetic elite male. Perfect everything.
551e4b22db6f8.jpg

Michael B Jordan has a weak chin but good eye area and maxilla so he's human.

Orlando Bloom has a good mandible and good eye area, but has a recessed maxilla which causes his chin to stick out way further then it should.
Mq9wpGUg6Q4j-2p4sAm0H9kE8fDLPI1fszvw7vnqjnwElx_UjozCbvCS5vmrmwK_GoTWFArYhe1yVjpH48GfedlpobPvT-Lg6ojEAORT3kQRlOBr1Xt1LFlCf7AJn02HYk2BqJI7515WSTvkw4rMM9tLVj_9ap5wONIirGH8

Despite both of them having 1 terrible part of their face both of these people are considered attractive. You can have 1 bad area and as long as it's not deformed and your other parts are good you still can be attractive.

Now look at what happens when everything is wrong with you. This is us

View attachment 306121View attachment 306122

It's honestly insane how badly we lost the genetic lottery. Nothing in life matters when you're this ugly. You were born and then your life is over. Nothing but pain, misery, and cope until you die.
Isnt michael b jordan and orlando bloom both considered chads?

at least I mog the bottom subhumans