Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We're supposed to hunt deer and pick berries Society is retarded. You're not the problem.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20139
  • Start date
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Rape is normal and natural, women cum when they're raped. Dating is completely unnatural and retarded. Throwing big spears at an animal with your family makes your brain happy. Veganism is the most retarded shit on the planet all of our ancestors killed animals and ate them unless they're some faggot lower-caste Indian cucks. You're supposed to sleep multiple times a day, people refuse to listen to their bodies. Living into your 80's is pointless, painful and it puts a massive strain on your family; dying at 50 is much better.

We can never go back to hunter-gatherer days when humans were most happy. It's all downhill from here, technology is pointless if it ruins the quality of life. Tribal warfare and surviving off the land will never be beaten by cities full of pollution and sedentary slave labor capitalism. Things are never going to get better, we've been on a downward spiral ever since we developed agriculture.

Just live like a caveman theory

@Copexodius Maximus

Go back to sewers

This is true.

Things will get better temporarily when it all inevitably implodes and only a few isolated hunter-gatherers and pastoralists remain. After a rest and recovery period, humans will develop civilization once again until our soil is completely degraded and earth resembles Mars.

We're supposed to hunt deer and pick berries​

I already do both of these things.

B29235f0cf1f4889ef8fa82e5647c1ab

We're even more incel during hunter gatherer days.

Just cavemanmaxx theory

Rape is normal and natural, women cum when they're raped.
I remember getting a 30% warning when I wrote this a few months back.
Based nonetheless.

sounds cool tbh
You think you can enjoy yourself in a hunter gatherer world? It doesn't matter what time your in, there'll always be incels, weak people, strong Chads. If you were back then it would be almost the same as now except this time you wouldn't be able to cope with internet:feelsseriously:

You think you can enjoy yourself in a hunter gatherer world? It doesn't matter what time your in, there'll always be incels, weak people, strong Chads. If you were back then it would be almost the same as now except this time you wouldn't be able to cope with internet:feelsseriously:
unite 5 incels and bash the strong chad's face inside using a big rock theory

Big Ted Kaczynski vibe, here.

Living into your 80's is pointless, painful and it puts a massive strain on your family; dying at 50 is much better.

"68. It may be objected that primitive man is physically less secure than modern
man, as is shown by his shorter life expectancy; hence modern man suffers
from less, not more than the amount of insecurity that is normal for human
beings, but psychological security does not closely correspond with physical
security. What makes us feel secure is not so much objective security as a
sense of confidence in our ability to take care of ourselves. Primitive man,
threatened by a fierce animal or by hunger, can fight in self-defense or travel
in search of food. He has no certainty of success in these efforts, but he
is by no means helpless against the things that threaten him. The modern
individual on the other hand is threatened by many things against which he
is helpless; nuclear accidents, carcinogens in food, environmental pollution,
war, increasing taxes, invasion of his privacy by large organizations, nation-
wide social or economic phenomena that may disrupt his way of life."

Last edited:
I wouldn't last a week without escapism or isolation without going completely insane

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Bigger and stronger men would kill you and would hoard all the foids. You would have even less of a chance than you had now. Even if you were lucky enough to find a female, she would be taken away from you and you would be killed. Mad Maxx laws don't work well for incels.
This is stupid.
Tbh

we are way too accustomed to modern day lifestyles it will only take very few men to go full on cavemanxxing

Based and cavemanpilled

Based and primitiveanarchistpilled

I like berries

Appeal to nature is a stupid argument. You're forgetting or conveniently neglecting that only 40% of human males ever reproduced.

If anything the real solution is technological advancement, we need either genetic engineering or advanced robotics. Making every man a Chad wouldn't work because women would simply adjust their standards. So really what we would need to do is either genetically remove hypergamy or just replace foids with robots and artificial wombs.

Last edited:
I see. I guess that explains how you're able to use internet and talk to humans.
You really need to read my story bro.

Its a good read, and explains everything.

But yes, due to being henetically modified, I gained self awareness, as well as many other attributes not found in the common Great Ape

From their hunterer gatherer days humans have evolved to be different from other animals. Using our minds to solve problems was a keystone of that life and its only a natural conclusion that we got where we are after that. Rape should only exist as a crime if you are taking another man's wife and of course every woman should belong to a man. Veganism is a natural consequence of agricultural lifestyle, which is older than you might think.

Life is inherently suffering. Some can numb the pain and achieve comfort better than others but no one is free from it. Least of all cavemen for whom everyday was a fight to survival.
This is stupid.
It says something when the forum's resident cuck is right about this thread.

But I do agree that spending too much healthcare capital and resources to keep old fucks alive is pointless. And people should sleep multiple times a day.

This.
Chad gets your girl in this day, in hunter gatherer days he'd also rip open your chest and eat your heart just to show dominance and feel good.

This.
Chad gets your girl in this day, in hunter gatherer days he'd also rip open your chest and eat your heart just to show dominance and feel good.
Yeah just look at any zombie apocalypse work of fiction. Warlord chads hog all the foids and we're just fodder. They may use pussy to keep us in line, but for the most part it's no different than now.

This thread has good points. We aren’t meant to live in big cities. Hiking and hunting are some of the best things you can do, while living in a village.

Last edited:
Based anti-society pill (which people knew for thousands of years, but always worth repeating).

Agricultural society forced people to work hard and to switch from meat to shitty grains, and the "reward" for their hard work was to shrink (from malnutrition) and losing several years of life expectancy. And now the (((environmentalists))) are preparing to make us abandon meat again to eat bugs

And many animals would go extinct without rape. Male animals might follow and bug the female for DAYS until they give up and breed. Female rights would mean their end

Appeal to nature is a stupid argument. You're forgetting or conveniently neglecting that only 40% of human males ever reproduced.

If anything the real solution is technological advancement, we need either genetic engineering or advanced robotics. Making every man a Chad wouldn't work because women would simply adjust their standards. So really what we would need to do is either genetically remove hypergamy or just replace foids with robots and artificial wombs.
Yeah, but at least society wasn't actively persecuting the unsuccessful male. They were just left alone to rot in peace. And while improved technology could theoretically make things better, it would most likely just result in more oppression. Society goes from unfree to even more unfree.

Rape is normal and natural, women cum when they're raped. Dating is completely unnatural and retarded. Throwing big spears at an animal with your family makes your brain happy. Veganism is the most retarded shit on the planet all of our ancestors killed animals and ate them unless they're some faggot lower-caste Indian cucks. You're supposed to sleep multiple times a day, people refuse to listen to their bodies. Living into your 80's is pointless, painful and it puts a massive strain on your family; dying at 50 is much better.

We can never go back to hunter-gatherer days when humans were most happy. It's all downhill from here, technology is pointless if it ruins the quality of life. Tribal warfare and surviving off the land will never be beaten by cities full of pollution and sedentary slave labor capitalism. Things are never going to get better, we've been on a downward spiral ever since we developed agriculture.
based post absolutely agree

I'm sure you'll think dying at 50 is great when you're 45.

You don't hunt your own food, though, do you, pussy? You eat animals that have been tortured for years in concentration camps. That's not "nature". If you want to live this life there's nothing stopping you. There's thousands of square miles of untouched nature in the world. Go to Alaska. You might struggle with the family part but maybe you can fuck a bear or something.

I’d rather die at 30 than live until 80. Fuck modern soyciety.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Bigger and stronger men would kill you and would hoard all the foids. You would have even less of a chance than you had now. Even if you were lucky enough to find a female, she would be taken away from you and you would be killed. Mad Maxx laws don't work well for incels.

Tbh
People when living in tribes they cooperated and helped each other, nowadays you must be the best, find a job, and get richer by smashing anyone else

People when living in tribes they cooperated and helped each other, nowadays you must be the best, find a job, and get richer by smashing anyone else
That's because of pure survival needs. We no longer need a community for safety since all we have to do for survival is go to the store. I'm sure you can find some of that in small rural towns but overall it's just not needed. Not to mention a tribe would just kill or exile those not contributing to the survival of the whole. At least now you have the chance to do nothing but take care of your own needs and rot.

Extremely woke and kaczynski pilled. 100% agreed. Tribal Subhumans don't know how good they have it. it's big reason I disagree with alt right wingers that argue colonization was good thing. the natives In America's and Africas was living good primal life without tech and that is alot better than modern day wageslavery.
Big Ted Kaczynski vibe, here.

"68. It may be objected that primitive man is physically less secure than modern
man, as is shown by his shorter life expectancy; hence modern man suffers
from less, not more than the amount of insecurity that is normal for human
beings, but psychological security does not closely correspond with physical
security. What makes us feel secure is not so much objective security as a
sense of confidence in our ability to take care of ourselves. Primitive man,
threatened by a fierce animal or by hunger, can fight in self-defense or travel
in search of food. He has no certainty of success in these efforts, but he
is by no means helpless against the things that threaten him. The modern
individual on the other hand is threatened by many things against which he
is helpless; nuclear accidents, carcinogens in food, environmental pollution,
war, increasing taxes, invasion of his privacy by large organizations, nation-
wide social or economic phenomena that may disrupt his way of life."
brutally true. in nature lifestyle only obstacles which you have no control over are natural disasters and some diseases. but besides that on average you have alot more control over your life than you do as a modern wagie. a wagie boss can fuck him over, him calling a guy faggot or nigger years back on Twitter can come to fuck him over, he can be fucked by recession or car accident. has to do what his boss tells him or starve no hunting animals, no agency , no tribe to cherish/grow, can't cope with religion due to too much science. all horrible
not for curries and rice, in curryland I would stand slightly below average while in west due to my 5'5 height am complete subhuman. in a. tribal world with no tech no immigration, I would be alot better off

Last edited: