Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We're supposed to hunt deer and pick berries Society is retarded. You're not the problem.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20139
  • Start date
Rape is normal and natural, women cum when they're raped. Dating is completely unnatural and retarded. Throwing big spears at an animal with your family makes your brain happy. Veganism is the most retarded shit on the planet all of our ancestors killed animals and ate them unless they're some faggot lower-caste Indian cucks. You're supposed to sleep multiple times a day, people refuse to listen to their bodies. Living into your 80's is pointless, painful and it puts a massive strain on your family; dying at 50 is much better.

We can never go back to hunter-gatherer days when humans were most happy. It's all downhill from here, technology is pointless if it ruins the quality of life. Tribal warfare and surviving off the land will never be beaten by cities full of pollution and sedentary slave labor capitalism. Things are never going to get better, we've been on a downward spiral ever since we developed agriculture.
Of course foids cum when they are raped, what did you just take the blackpill yesterday :lul:

me too

how often do you pick berries? do you forage wild, grow your own, both?

View attachment 577910
I do both. Thanks to my human level intellect, I'm able to easily grasp the concept of agriculture

20210122 185144

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back