Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Were there ever any users that turned out to be foids larping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
and were subsiquently banned for It.:feelsbaton:

@St.Tropez is a tranny shes permabanned.

There was another female with a chewbacca avatar and she revealed her face. She was a 1/10 and looked like a man, still had more smv than this whole sub combined though.

I think the "girls" who LARP here as incels are actually just incels who LARP as foids who LARP as incels tbh

@Chewbacca @Watac

I think the "girls" who LARP here as incels are actually just incels who LARP as foids who LARP as incels tbh
Insanely high iq

Foids are easy as hell to tell from the way they speak, their responses especially are a clue that can't be missed

@St.Tropez is a tranny shes permabanned.
To fight against the woman,you must become a woman.
tenor.png
What the fuck

Oh, i remember the 2nd user.
He also lied in his "the thing you write before you join(i cant remember the word for it)"
What did he lie about?

and were subsiquently banned for It.:feelsbaton:
there where some larpers, but the tards where indendified trought screenshots on IT

About his height. That guy was 15 years old or something and he tried to prove his "trueceldom".
It's possible to know that you're an incel at 15,tbh.
He could have been like me and started puberty very early.I strted It at 10.
So when I was 15,I was already 5 years into puberty and my parents weren't willing to put me on Testosterone blockers,so that I would develop normally.Both of them were fairy attractive,so I could have been a high tier normie if they knew what early puberty does to people. :cryfeels:
@Chewbacca
Also,where's the pic of her face?

It's possible to know that you're an incel at 15,tbh.
He could have been like me and started puberty very early.I strted It at 10.
So when I was 15,I was already 5 years into puberty and my parents weren't willing to put me on Testosterone blockers,so that I would develop normally.Both of them were fairy attractive,so I could have been a high tier normie if they knew what early puberty does to people. :cryfeels:

Also,where's the pic of her face?
Holy shit, you literally fapped yourself to inceldom.
I dont know where the pic is btw.

@Adolf "literally hitler" turned out to be a foid

lol.I how did It come out,that she was a foid?
remember reading it in ban discussion megathread, dont know the full story, the avi was funny and also remember it being showed in the cbc doc