Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were You A Victim, Bully or Bully-Victim In School?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

I Was a

• Bully

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Victim

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Bully-Victim

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There are three types, the bullies who verbally, socially and physically abuse the victims, they are generally more popular than the victim . The victims who are subjected to this torture. And the bully-victims who are unpopular and victimized but also bully weaker students, generally they are victims who turn into bullies.

Quickly i became a self defender!

Then i was ignored.

I was a bully and I'm sorry for what I did. JFL at people who think kids are innocent. I only formed some sense of normalcy when I beat someone bloody in Middle School and the police got involved but during the Middle School incident, he struck first so I don't feel guilt.

None.
I was too invisible to even bully.

I was a bully and I'm sorry for what I did. JFL at people who think kids are innocent. I only formed some sense of normalcy when I beat someone bloody in Middle School and the police got involved but during the Middle School incident, he struck first so I don't feel guilt.
based

I was a bully victim....

One time in 6th grade in music class, the teacher left, and my bully slapped me in the face in front of everyone. He then yanked my hair. He was a bully to everyone though. He was also a thug. Today he is probably in prison or dead. Last time I saw him he was on the street selling candies for money

victim, never bullied anyone at a school in my entire life

victim, never bullied anyone at a school in my entire life
Same. Tho tbh j woild have if I could bully soycucks till they become blackpilled

None of the above.

I was bullied a fuck ton in school and out of school. It fucking sucked asshole and now I take that years-old rage and manifest it into cursing out people here while on drugs

Bullying is an intrinsic part of an incel's childhood

I was bullied.
But there was this one kid that always bragged about how he showed his cock to the girls and they were amazed.
One day i told the girls about this story to see if it was true and he ran away crying. :feelsrope:

Small penis lie

ha ha wrecked
tbh.I feel kinda bad,but he was so delicate that any mere mention of that situation lead him to crying,running back home and screeching.
I dont think we were bullies,he was just a turbo retard.

I don't really know where I stood
I was bullied.
But there was this one kid that always bragged about how he showed his cock to the girls and they were amazed.
One day i told the girls about this story to see if it was true and he ran away crying. :feelsrope:
Are you sure it's not about you showing your 9 incher to the girls?

I'd only ever been picked on by a bully once and got into a massive fight with him the instance he tried something.

The matter of the fact is bullies want easy targets and if you seem aggressive and stubborn right from the get go they won't bother you, even now I gymaxx and boxmaxx to deter normies and chads. I already know my place in society and I'd rather not be reminded by having it shoved in my face from some cocky cunts.

always victim in school, even for foids that's why i hate going to school,

Neither. I had the social presence of a shadow

Victim. I've always been the very bottom rung of the ladder, getting stepped on by everyone else, if they even realized I was down there to begin with.

Victim if anything. I never bullied anyone. Although i wasn't physically bullied just mocked and laughed at. Mostly by women actually.

What is difference between a Victim and a Bully-Victim? Isn't both the same? Too low IQ to understand.

I stabbed a guy in the eye with a compass once when he tried to pull my trousers down in front of the class to expose my micropenis. After that, people mainly kept away as I was thought of as a nutcase.

I stabbed a guy in the eye with a compass once when he tried to pull my trousers down in front the class to expose my micropenis. After that, people mainly kept away as I was thought of as a nutcase.
based

What is difference between a Victim and a Bully-Victim? Isn't both the same? Too low IQ to understand.
Bully-Victim is someone who gets bullied and bullies other kids at the same time. While a Victim just gets bullied.

I stabbed a guy in the eye with a compass once when he tried to pull my trousers down in front of the class to expose my micropenis. After that, people mainly kept away as I was thought of as a nutcase.
I did something similar but I used scissors

There was some retard who tried something but I fought back, I was mostly ostracized, other students thought that I would shoot up the school one day

Victim. Never bullied anyone.

I was a bully early on. Not a bully leader but a petty one who'd follow and do as the group did. I was also bullied shortly after the end of my bully phase. All this occured from ages 7-9

I wasnt really bullied later on in life but was subject to some normie mockery and disdain. Also had my pants pulled down and my booty exposed.