Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you an ugly baby

ToDragonia

ToDragonia

Recruit
★★
I ask because while i was working as a waiter today,
i saw a foid with a baby that litteraly looked like a monkey

When i saw that baby i just thought to myself
your gonna have a hard life. It probably never
even began for the little kid.

I was a cute baby and a cute kid. Then everything changed when the puberty nation attacked

I was super adorable, I could have been the baby on the pampers box I was so cute.

extremely cute
now I'm also visually 'cute-ish', but it's baby-like kinda cuteness, not chad-like and being babyfaced as an adult is only an advantage if you're working in a nursery :lul:

I was a cute baby and a cute kid. Then everything changed when the puberty nation attacked
Me too. Strangers always confused me for a girl. Fun times.

When I was a baby women could detect my misogynistic reddit post history so I was neglected.

Babies aren’t cute till they’re at least a few days old. Right when they’re born a baby is hedious.

I was a cute kid. Kinda. I have a lazy eye I’ve always been fat, so maybe I’m delusional.

Nah i was cute AF, even won a cutest baby competition against 200 babies

I was average looking until puberty hit me and made an ugly goblin.

extremely cute
now I'm also visually 'cute-ish', but it's baby-like kinda cuteness, not chad-like and being babyfaced as an adult is only an advantage if you're working in a nursery :lul:
same i looked cute as a kid but cuteness is a curse as an adult. i saw photos when i was a kid and i thought ''damn, where did it go all wrong''

well i was bald as a baby but i actually looked alright, heck even through primary school i looked fine, its just that puberty hit which made me look subhuman. fuck my life, just kill me

FUCK PUBERTY

I was very ugly
Puperty did good for the most part.
The only issues I have are teeth related which affects jawline placements.

Average but I was a really big kid. Now I'm kinda short and have a small frame. Wtf.