Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Were you around in the beginning of blackpill forums ( around 2013)

Were you around in the beginning of blackpill forums ( around 2013)

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 97.1%

• Total voters
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I'm curious to know how many people have kept posting or lurked since then. It seems like most people actually do end up leaving blackpill forums. A lot of people did migrate from puahate to sluthate, but after that it was over.

I was still very bluepilled back then, probably because I wasn't even a teenager yet.

I've been around much longer than since 2013.

I refuse to believe that there has not been forums in English related to these things before 2013.

nope, found about lookism and incels.me about 2018

Redpilled back then, yes

no tbh

i found redpill forums in 2016

Was introduced to redpill/mgtow in 2017-18. Introduced to blackpill/inceldom in 2019

No, I was a bluepilled 13 y.o. who thought his first kiss was gonna happen not long from that time.

i was just redpilled at the time didnt but i also had some blackpill perspectives

depends, is /r9k/ considered blackpilled back then? if so then yes. If not then no, only found out about 2016

I was on puahate in 2011

I was still getting bullied to fuck in my junior year of highschool, unaware that there were few others like me

I'm curious to know how many people have kept posting or lurked since then. It seems like most people actually do end up leaving blackpill forums. A lot of people did migrate from puahate to sluthate, but after that it was over.
Yes. Sort of, anyway. I stumbled upon PUAhate when I still thought it was interesting, but the shittalking of PUAs obviously, put me off.

got blackpilled in 2017-2018

fortunately in latin america most of the bluepill forums about the PUA and other nonsense have already ceased to exist. until 2018 it was still possible to find them.

I was still in elementary school back then

No, but i was a deluded believer in PUA. I still remember giving my opinion when ER did the Day of Retribution, thinking that he was foolish for putting too much attention on women.

I've never even visited any of the older incelosphere forums. I've only really been in the community since around Febuary of 2019.

Most of us are too young. I was like 11-12 when PUA hate started

I swallowed blackpill back in late 2017 during the fall of r/incels era. I lurked Braincels and this forum for a while and finally signed up this year. I used to browse rooshV forum during my redpill phase.

No I found blackpill sites in 2018 December.(too late, i wish i had found it at 12)