Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you featured in this cucks video on incels?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was on there while he was scrolling the threads list. I'm famous now.

not sure but we need to find a way in which these people can not get material or content from us as they will twist it to there advantage and use us for views they are such cunts they say we are a threat and are freaks but like to exploit us for there own use this is fucked

Nope, I guess this was recorded on a day when I didn't post for some reason, kind of sucks tbh.

Cool. I don't care if they mock us. Recognition is awesome.

Not one second, someone tell me if I am

This is what he looks like:

LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He belongs here.

not sure but we need to find a way in which these people can not get material or content from us as they will twist it to there advantage and use us for views they are such cunts they say we are a threat and are freaks but like to exploit us for there own use this is fucked

If you don't want your words twisted, you have the responsibility to go out and speak for yourself.

The lil fucker scrolled past me

I'd have to watch to find out, so idk

tried to watch 30 secs and felt like offing myself what a faggot

I was but my post was pretty normal so he didn't give much attention.

Just at the beginning on the home page.

Did anyone else notice that the guy making the video clearly sounds like a virgin? I know what we sound like so i am quite confident.

9.4k subs and 150 views. That is one dead ass channel.

How did you even find this cuck?

Someone has to reupload this to not giving this piece of shit a click

One of my threads make a brief cameo appearance but it's not "outlandish"(by society's corrupt standards) enough for him to cherrypick. JFL at losers like this who browse and pathetically try to mock this site instead of living their generic lives.

Last edited:
Annoying retard, very shameful.

I'm at the very beginning of this video JFL I don't want to have anything to do with this faggot...

Roastie-Ripper.jpg

JFL you could hear in his soyvoice how excited he is when he fills his Good-o-boy-meter with those based female hating posts. He really believe that when he achieve soymaxlevel he will get laid. :feelskek: :feelskek: :soy: :soy:

Guy read my post and said its a "very good post" @ 2:07

Some normies can comprehend logic

Last edited: