Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Werner Herzog documentary “Into The Abyss” [WARNING: EXTREME BLACKPILL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
So, I sat down this evening to relax and watch a movie. Flicking through amazon prime, I spot a Werner Herzog documentary. Great! I love Herzog. Haven’t seen this one either, it’s called “Into The Abyss”.

Well, yeah. One of the things about being blackpilled is that, every way you look in life, every step you take, every move you make, there is a blackpill waiting for you, ready to fuck you up the ass. And I got fucked by this film.

TLDR: Two hick murderers get caught and sentenced to death. One is incel, the other is chad. Guess what? Only the incel gets executed. The chad is given a 30 sentence instead. Oh but that’s not even the blackest pill here. 10 minutes before the end, we find out the ULTRA EXTREME BLACK PILL.

Herzog (narrating) starts talking about the well-known phenomenon of toilets being attracted to violent prisoners, essentially being their groupies. A toilet who has been featuring in the documentary as a member of a “support group” for violent prisoners on death row, it turns out, married the chad murderer. They both start talking about how handsome he is, what huge hands he has, etc - fawning over him. And what next?? She is pregnant with his child. SHE MARRIED HIM AND GOT PREGNANT WITH HIS CHAD BABY 5 DAYS AFTER MEETING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PRISON. It is then revealed, they can’t have sex - they can only hold hands and talk. So, how did she get pregnant? She explains that she “smuggled” contraband out of prison. What? Yeah, you heard me. SHE SMUGGLED HIS SEMEN OUT FROM HIM TO IMPREGNATE HERSELF WITH HIS CHAD DNA. I JUST CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT. I...... JUST....... CANNOT...... FUCKING.....

She was SO desperate to ensure she has a his chad baby that she would get him to jerk off into a napkin and slip it under the glass so she can shove it up her cunt. Or something like that. I mean, WTF????? There is simply no limit to a toilets desperation for chad and his chad genes. She hasn’t even had sex with him, and possibly never will, since he’s not allowed conjugal visits. Anyway, link below. But be prepared. It doesn’t get blacker than this.

(the whole film is worth watching, but the giga blackpill starts at 1:37:40)

Last edited:
Wanting the best for you child, is not a bad thing (you want your child to be attractive and successful)
but only wanting to fuck Chad for your own personal gain, is something i have problems with.

Women should be revoked of reproductive rights

Damn. Blackpill is everywhere

Murderers have better personality than me fml man

Hybristophiliac foids need to be boiled to death in sulphuric acid, for fucks sake exterminate that cancer arrrrrrgghgh what the fuck.
Yes, they're literally spreading the WORST genes known to mankind (both theirs and the psychopath's) and ensuring a broken, dysfunctional home for their offspring

I wish i had good enough genes to be a well loved and admired murderer.

(...heavy sigh...)

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
fuck fuck fuck fuck
FUCK
so BRUTAL

Just spread psychopathic serial killer genes theory.

Hybristophiliac foids need to be boiled to death in sulphuric acid, for fucks sake exterminate that cancer arrrrrrgghgh what the fuck.
Each and every fucking one of them is hybristophilic as long as the guy is a chad.

If you really think about it ALL foids are attracted to violent, stupid and primal men.

Yes, they're literally spreading the WORST genes known to mankind (both theirs and the psychopath's) and ensuring a broken, dysfunctional home for their offspring
Just spread psychopathic serial killer genes theory.

Yeah, how come nobody in mainstream society brings this up? It is women who are creating new psychopaths and criminals.

The psychotic genes haven't been eradicated yet as women keep having these guys kids due to their attractiveness.
Yeah, how come nobody in mainstream society brings this up? It is women who are creating new psychopaths and criminals.
Women can do no wrong mantra.

The psychotic genes haven't been eradicated yet as women keep having these guys kids due to their attractiveness.

It’s ridiculous how mainstream society harps on about how terrible an economic free market is but how wonderful a reproductive free market Is.

Eugenics is the answer to most of the evils in the world.

It’s ridiculous how mainstream society harps on about how terrible an economic free market is but how wonderful a reproductive free market Is.

It's also funny that you'll get ppl protesting the death penalty (that's inhumane apparently) for an absolute blight of a person that has been detrimental to the well being of everyone around them & think locking someone away in a cell for the rest of their lives is humane yet allowing someone in pain or despair every day of their life to have a painless euthanasia to be from this is not allowed.

An attractive serial killer has fans & supporters, gets media attention & women willing to have their kids while a homeless bum in his predicament through no fault of his own but instead a series of difficult circumstances can go freeze to death in the gutter for anyone cares.

People that by all accounts are not bad folk but instead too nice for this world & get perpetually victimized by terrible ppl kill themselves while filth get out of jail to go on & repeat offend & get more out of life than a bum.

It sometimes feels like the criminal has more rights than the victim & the police don't want to prevent crime but rather encourage it & throw as many ppl in jail after the fact or dish out as many fines as possible.

Last edited:

Infinite IQ, exactly what I've been saying. Eugenics is the only real, moral answer to humanity's suffering, but Jews have made sure to malign and demonize the idea of giving your kids good genes because normies are so utterly stupid + morally-bankrupt.
It's also funny that you'll get ppl protesting the death penalty (that's inhumane apparently) for an absolute blight of a person that has been detrimental to the well being of everyone around them & think locking someone away in a cell for the rest of their lives is humane yet allowing someone in pain or despair every day of their life to have a painless euthanasia to be from this is not allowed.

An attractive serial killer has fans & supporters, gets media attention & women willing to have their kids while a homeless bum in his predicament through no fault of his own but instead a series of difficult circumstances can go freeze to death in the gutter for anyone cares.

People that by all accounts are not bad folk but instead too nice for this world & get perpetually victimized by terrible ppl kill themselves while filth get out of jail to go on & repeat offend & get more out of life than a bum.

It sometimes feels like the criminal has more rights than the victim & the police don't want to prevent crime but rather encourage it & throw as many ppl in jail after the fact or dish out as many fines as possible.
All because of female's archaic and evil evolutionary wiring. Men of history were based and knew why women were put in their place, unlike the cuckolds of today (whom I refuse to call men) allowing women to run rampant thanks to a bevy of Jewish (feminist) propaganda

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist

Of course the whore would smuggle chad cum out of a prison. Prisoner + looks = women's bad boy fantasy

Of course the whore would smuggle chad cum out of a prison. Prisoner + looks = women's bad boy fantasy
I bet that kid ends up in jail for murder just like his daddy & granddaddy before him.

The genetics can't help itself.

The chad has a son & daughter now from smuggling his cum out.

Last edited: