Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion West coast Americans, how long will the mask mandates last?

C

chewy

Who feels love?
Seeing as the mask mandates are a double-edged sword for ugly men, I am wondering if these mask mandates will linger for years to come (in Democratic states, that is).

Forever if they can help it because West Coast Americans are cucks, soys, and retards.

Seeing as the mask mandates are a double-edged sword for ugly men, I am wondering if these mask mandates will linger for years to come (in Democratic states, that is).
1/3 of Americans DO NOT want to get vaccinated. So on that premise alone the mandate will last for years in the best-case scenario

I honestly hope they last forever, I feel a lot better having a socially-acceptable reason to cover up my face in public. If it weren't for me being a voicecel then probably nobody would realize I'm not a normie when I have my facemask on.

I honestly hope they last forever, I feel a lot better having a socially-acceptable reason to cover up my face in public. If it weren't for me being a voicecel then probably nobody would realize I'm not a normie when I have my facemask on.
just muslim woman burqa max bro