Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Western Currycels Who Want to SEAmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
the guy in the vid is coping hard lol. obviously the average ethnic is going to have a harder time in sea than the average white. gooks hate dark skinned men

SEAmaxxing as a white=alphafuxx
SEAmaxxing as ethnic with American accent=betabuxx

its all old men, be it white or ethnic just oldcels

SEAmaxxing as a white=alphafuxx
SEAmaxxing as ethnic with American accent=betabuxx
This guy has many experiences where he didn't do anything but buy them coffee and he slept with them. Filipinas are whores on a whole new level. They even like black guys because they're obsessed with basketball.

Its just a mad scramble for the worlds few remaining mass populations of skinny chicks.

Sorry I don't want a filipino gook.
Volcel, although I admit having a higher tolerance for jungle tier women having masturbated to my father's National Geographic magazines back when they always featured topless tribes.

Its just a mad scramble for the worlds few remaining mass populations of skinny chicks.
24-7 fastfood joints are turning Filipinas into pear-shaped lard-asses on a massive scale. They have no hobbies besides sitting around coffeeshops texting, surfing Facebook and chatting about random bullshit. It used to be that at least they had hot bodies to accompany their shit faces, no longer.

Delusional ethnics thinking skin color doesn't matter there. That is true - because the only thing that matters is the power of your passport and the contents of your wallet. If you are a reasonable age, reasonable looking white guy, then you have a decent shot at finding someone that isn't trash.

But if you are anything else, you are going to get used for VISAs and as an ATM. End of.

Come to think of it I've NEVER seen a noodlewhore with a black/curry man.

This guy is currently in Vietnam, incel as fuck despite his ability to betabux. Vietnam is impossible if you're not east Asian or Viet or White.
Vietnam is much more difficult for everyone because of language and culture. He takes foids out but in some of his videos he claims he never buys them things. No matter what race you are a filipina will ask you for money if you date. These girls are poor usually making less than $300 a month. I've read blogs where white guys will get good girls to do one night stands but it's difficult for them. Many of them still use prostitutes because of convenience and prostitutes leave after you're done.

Most foids want the same thing, long term relationship leading to marriage and children.

My God flip girls are disgusting brown #FakeAsians only loser boomers who have been divorced twice go for flips. Now if we're talking Japanese, Korean or Chinese girls, perhaps. On average they look better. Those flips are so ugly and even worse they eat pagpag basically McDonald's and other fast food from the garbage can re-heated.

God tier korean japanese taiwanese high tier vietnamese singaporean chinese 35117400

My God flip girls are disgusting brown #FakeAsians only loser boomers who have been divorced twice go for flips. Now if we're talking Japanese, Korean or Chinese girls, perhaps. On average they look better. Those flips are so ugly and even worse they eat pagpag basically McDonald's and other fast food from the garbage can re-heated.

View attachment 148551
Volcel if you wouldn't. Northern chinks get plastic surgery. If a filipina is beautiful it's because she's real.

it never began for curries tbh ngl

I find it hard to swallow that men have to travel 3000 miles away from their homeland just to attempt (and maybe fail) to gain some affection and validation from women. We are cucked for even letting this be our reality.