Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Western degeneracy

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Just remembered an incident in Class as a boy in Year 6 around 2003, some white girl named Jade was incredulous and thought it was hilarious I'd never had a girlfriend.We were all around 10 years old. She immediately jumped and started gossiping and telling everyone she could. "OMG can you believe L***** Has never had a girlfriend, LIKE He's NEvEr had a Girlfriend OMG" Luckily for me the class was just ending for lunch and the bell went diffusing the whole situation. It seems crazy to me looking back at that now. 1/4 of the class was not white and ethnic like me so I'm sure there was a lot of people LARPing, this was in North London.

Do you any of you have memories that you look at differently now with the availability of the BLACKPILL.

Do you any of you have memories that you look at differently now with the availability of the BLACKPILL.
oh i have MANY memories of childhood that were blackpilled as fuck
but i never noticed back then

Are you from Turkey?

We are about the same age, i noticed how girls treat differently better looking boys from the first grade, hell even teachers treated them differently.

All of them.

oh i have MANY memories of childhood that were blackpilled as fuck
but i never noticed back then
Same.
Kids should be blackpilled as early and often as possible. It will not prevent inceldom, but at least it will prevent kids from unnecessary suffering and humiliating themselves.

Just remembered an incident in Class as a boy in Year 6 around 2003, some white girl named Jade was incredulous and thought it was hilarious I'd never had a girlfriend.We were all around 10 years old. She immediately jumped and started gossiping and telling everyone she could. "OMG can you believe L***** Has never had a girlfriend, LIKE He's NEvEr had a Girlfriend OMG" Luckily for me the class was just ending for lunch and the bell went diffusing the whole situation. It seems crazy to me looking back at that now. 1/4 of the class was not white and ethnic like me so I'm sure there was a lot of people LARPing, this was in North London.

What? With 10 nobody thought about things like "Girlfriend", "Boyfriend" here. One early bloomer girl had first (much older boyfriend) with 12. I don't know when the first guy had a girl. I think with 16 (from lower classes). And: The whole school time relationships were barely a topic, what was talked about publicly.