Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western Ethnicels, why haven't you moved yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I honestly don't see the point of staying in a country where you are unwanted and mogged on the daily. There are plenty of countries that speak English in the workplace (e.g. singapore) and which offer decent living standards. You would also have an easier time finding jobs than locals if you have a western university degree.

volcel if you’re an ethnic and don’t homelandmaxx tbh

Im native american

If you're a true native who looks the part and not one of those bullshit "I'm 1/16 Cherokee!" people, you could go live on a reservation with a predominantly Native American population.

If you're a true native who looks the part and not one of those bullshit "I'm 1/16 Cherokee!" people, you could go live on a reservation with a predominantly Native American population.
well i dont think im that native american so i have nowhere to go. I have a very unique look and its not white or any other race

@Dionysus

Are you mixed race?

My homeland is a shithole, death is preferable to living there. I also don't get mogged that badly in Toronto, half this city is ethnic and the other half is mostly soy whites (but ethnic foids still chase them).

nice honshou-chan avi

well i dont think im that native american so i have nowhere to go. I have a very unique look and its not white or any other race
Is this you?
Image result for amerimutt

Haiti is a shithole, why would I want to go there? Sure I can't get a foid here in the states, but at least I can sleep without worrying about someone breaking into my home, I can also enjoy my copes in peace(for the most part anyway). I couldn't do so if I were in Haiti. So no I'm not going anywhere.

My homeland is a shithole, death is preferable to living there. I also don't get mogged that badly in Toronto, half this city is ethnic and the other half is mostly soy whites (but ethnic foids still chase them).
Toronto is a joke.

Toronto is a joke.
Yes it is, soon it will be illegal to be a man in this city, all men will be forced to mutilate their genitals and become trannies.

Yes it is, soon it will be illegal to be a man in this city, all men will be forced to mutilate their genitals and become trannies.
It's borderline illegal already. In fact its done in such a way where you are demoralized to even say anything because at any given time the government is willing to fuck you over. Soon being a normal male will be considered "out of trend".

where do mixed race cels like me go?

I am pretty sure Singapore isn't that much better, they have adopted western "standards" much like Japan. I see a lot of ethnics foids on the bus but they have that stuck up look, and only seem to speak their homeland language.

This is cope, I am mixed race, trust me it doesn't work. I could ascend in 2 of my 3 ethnic countries, but don't see me succeeding anywhere else, not even SEA or north Asian noodlewhores

Costs too much

I am pretty sure Singapore isn't that much better, they have adopted western "standards" much like Japan. I see a lot of ethnics foids on the bus but they have that stuck up look, and only seem to speak their homeland language.
how has japan adopted western standards?
This is cope, I am mixed race, trust me it doesn't work. I could ascend in 2 of my 3 ethnic countries, but don't see me succeeding anywhere else, not even SEA or north Asian noodlewhores
are you really half chinese half curry?

how has japan adopted western standards
Female "standards" are probably just as high if not worse than the west. Its kind of like this in most developed nations (ie: Singapore).

Female "standards" are probably just as high if not worse than the west. Its kind of like this in most developed nations (ie: Singapore).
source? hypergamy in asia is nowhere as bad as it is in the west. ive lived there for 17 years so i would know

I wouldn't mind living in my parents' homeland but I don't speak the language and I've lived in the west for so long that I'm mentally and culturally distinct from the people there anyway. I'm also not religious and my ancestral homeland is Islamic so that doesn't work well either.
I wouldn't mind living somewhere in East-Asia or India but I'd be a foreigner there as well.

If you're a western ethnic, there's no place to come home to, no refuge to flee to. We're a cursed people, just like the eternal Jew.

source? hypergamy in asia is nowhere as bad as it is in the west. ive lived there for 17 years so i would know
You are Japancel?
Hypergamy is pretty well known to be rampant in Asia, unless you mean SEA.

Future for Japancels.

Last edited:
japanese foids are the most hypergamous in the world

japanese foids are the most hypergamous in the world
Doesn’t even come close to American hypergamy. Asian foids are mostly hypergamous for wealth and status rather than looks. Take a stroll in cities like Tokyo, Taipei and you’ll see that most couples are relatively looksmatched.

Also the declining birth rates in Japan isn’t necessarily caused by hypergamy but a number of other factors such as living costs and culture

I don't have the money to go travel back there
I don't have any connections
I've lived in the west for so long that I'm mentally and culturally distinct from the people there

If you're a western ethnic, there's no place to come home to, no refuge to flee to. We're a cursed people, just like the eternal Jew.
this

Id argue its worse than being racemixed with white because at least being racemixed means you actually belong in west

western ethnics are different from both actual western(due to race and culture) and actual ethnics(due to being more westernized to a degree)
also its easier to cope here tbh

I will go back to my homeland in the future, that's my wish! I'll probably marry a jb foid from the my tribe in the mountain, pure, innocent en petite. I couldnt ask for more :).

Are you sure about the last part:feelshmm:
These stuff makes me lol so hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back