Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Western fashion "trends" are just eugenics on another level.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Look at young people all wearing their hair like this:

While in asia they have their forehead covered covered like this:

If you start balding at young age you cant hide it in the west because if you want to pull of millenial style you will look like this:

And the same shit goes on with shoes, girls in the west will wear 5 inch heals to signalize every short man that he can fuck off.

And the list goes on and on, hipster glasses only works if you dont need glasses because otherwise you will look like this:

Basically every western trend is there to make it harder for men to hide their flaws while foids wear shit like this:

Western "fashion" is nothing more then hypergamie on level max. With foids faking their whole apperience and men get taken under magnifying glasses to find every potential genetic defect. Asians are way better of in terms of fashion and trends.

Tldr: western fashion hides the flaws of foids and points out the flaws of men.

It was enjoyable creeping girls wearing slutty clothing in high school, but it's time to bust out the burkas. Thank goodness I'm ugly as fuck and didn't fall for the fashion money pit.

balding = death

Brutal forehead
Everyone in my family has that even females (mother and roastie cousin, only grandpa from mother's side was spared) JFL who thought it was a good idea to have kid in XXIth century where balding = death sentence to SMV as male, female will do fine anyway since she can grow hair a bit more.

I hate fashion so much

Very true. Men's fashion is virtually non existent by comparison. It's just haircuts, showers, and actual effort that a man has to bank on since female sexuality is so heavily industrialized.

Less problem when going after metal girls
But still problem, they are sluts, and not yet sluts are "underage minors"

That foid fakeup though :feelsree: she looks like a totally different person. It's bloody fraud is what it is.

I fucking hate those modern western hair styles, they look like fucking queers, no lie if you wore those haircuts 15 yeas ago ppl would genuinely think you take it up the Shitter.
Everyone in my family has that even females (mother and roastie cousin, only grandpa from mother's side was spared) JFL who thought it was a good idea to have kid in XXIth century where balding = death sentence to SMV as male, female will do fine anyway since she can grow hair a bit more.
A bitch can wear a wig too, called a weave it is but if a guy does it he's a joke.

It was enjoyable creeping girls wearing slutty clothing in high school, but it's time to bust out the burkas. Thank goodness I'm ugly as fuck and didn't fall for the fashion money pit.
ugly men should be able to wear burkas in the west to hide their subhuman features

ugly men should be able to wear burkas in the west to hide their subhuman features
Do you think burka frauding while identifying as a woman in some way could enable that neet lifestyle?

All part of the programming.