Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Western Muslim slut married off at 16 to a pakistani third world street shitter. Then divorces him and then marries a non muslim.

A

Arab

Banned
-
I wish my family married me off at 16 with a girl that looked like this.

Anyway her husband didn't allow her to have friends and took her bank card so she had to beg him for money. She had a kid at 18. He took away her phone initially lmao. Then when she got another phone she started going on social media to "be in touch with her friends"

She then talks to an american non muslim and makes him convert to islam through social media.

She divorces the first guy and marries the second guy.

This is her new "american" husband

Last edited:
AWALTpill confirmed

How on fucking earth a hot hole like this is gonna stay with some subhuman manlet ethnic third worlder? Lmfao.

She can easily get good cracker-dicks whenever she wants in the west.

Wouldn't have been abuse if he was a 6'6 nordic chad. She probably deserves the abuse too.

ArrangedMarriagemaxxing will be gone in a few years.

Not gonna give that whore one click. The only mental abuse she endured is that her husband was ugly. Based husband tho

There's many different acids out there in the world that would be well suited for splashing on her face.

She then talks to an american non muslim and makes him convert to islam through social media.
I guess he was right to be paranoid

Arrange marriage is based

Street shitter jfl

Don't worry because of coronavirus it will be much harder for thirdworlders to greencardmaxx and move to the West.

Paki/Arabcels will likely still be able to arrangedmarriagemaxx. Also the fact that she had a mobile phone at all confirms that she was not in the dirt poor areas of Pakistan. There are parts of Pakistan in the North where even the men don't have phones. Only warlords with Satellite phones and the odd Nokia here or there. No signal in some areas of the mountains, so Satellite phones are all you have anyway.

There will always be some shitty crevice in the world where 3-4/10 males are able to ascend and reproduce. And I would trade lives with those guys. Legitimately.

I wish my family married me off at 16 with a girl that looked like this.

Anyway her husband didn't allow her to have friends and took her bank card so she had to beg him for money. She had a kid at 18. He took away her phone initially lmao. Then when she got another phone she started going on social media to "be in touch with her friends"

She divorces the first guy and marries the second guy.

This is her new "american" husband

She's hideous

Mohammed get the stones,hopefully that based ex-husband already had 3 wifes

Another hoejabi. Western degeneracy must be killed at its core before it infects the third world too much

i still do not know why these fake religious arab bitches pretend to be so religious and play victim to a society that thinks they are lower than dogshit
if she really cared she wouldn't have shamed her whole fucking family and stayed a dutiful wife that raised beautiful children

instead this cunt wanted more dick and fled the only good thing she had THAT WAS LITERALLY GIFTED TO HER!!
selfish bitch

Eh I expected to open this and feel hate at seeing some muslim roastie with a white chad, at least its an ethnic dude so I don't really feel that mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back