Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Western society is the problem.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
We're in this situation because western countries allowed women to share power with men. We've given our power away. The only way to fix it is through the destruction of the western democracies. We must support the enemies of the west. Forget the alt-right, those fuckers are in favor of a status-quo in which only white Chads would fuck the prime women. The western world needs to collapse.

I agree, I long every day for the collapse of the Degenerate West.

Kim Jong Un do your Job

Western Society tells men they need to wageslave to be the Alpha Cuck... Western Society is trash.

Literally everything will go wrong in a society where women have over twenty percent of power and decision making.

its over for westerncels

Sadist said:
Yoyo said:
Kim Jong Un do your Job

>he launches the nukes
>America shoots them down with glorified laser pointers off of amazon before they even leave north korea
>UN plays a few rounds of Smash brothers to decide whether America wipes North Korea off the face of the planet
>UN realizes all of Korea is safe from any form of retaliation because no one can beat the koreans in smash
>korea wins by forfeiture

Stacy

[attachment=2490]

Attachments

• 61DF4E62-B1D0-4C13-947D-5691A063D246.jpeg
    61DF4E62-B1D0-4C13-947D-5691A063D246.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 94
151,600 people die everyday

so yeah what's one more

if my country got invaded I would help the invading army.