Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Western Women are Unnatural

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
The first time I joined this forum I was surprised with just how many what I thought was pedos were in this forum, many comments about how a 23 year old is post-wall, or how the wall is 16 etc. Later I realized these posters were always from a western country and they were simply attracted to youthful women not actual kids. Living in and visiting many countries and observing women I did notice something off with Western women myself... It is almost impossible to find a youthful women past teen-hood. But is this natural?
Western women start having sex at really early ages (12-13) and they consume birth control pills like candies. How can simulating sexual hormones at really early ages and manipulating periods be natural?
Their diet is literal shit. Many of them don't give a damn about what they put in their body. And the ones that do get caught into the trend of going hashtag vegaaaan. You wouldn't believe how many times I heard a Swedish girl talk about their cashew nut avocado salad meals and how it is so healthy, no you brain dead slut, your ancestors ate fish and potatoes that's what is healthy for you, your gut isn't made for exotic food.
Their lifestyle is unhealthy; they drink&party, miss their beauty sleep, they come back home at 3 am and check their phones that radiates blue lights(causes wrinkles and sleep deprivation)
Their mind is constantly on social media, they are keep trying to appeal the masses, they are getting fillers and botox at such early ages.

Many factors like these... Now I don't know if this is a lifefuel or suicidefuel (as in "look what modernity stole from you, even the good looks of your women") but I want to show you how things work in eastern countries, where women have 1-2 sexual partners, where partying too much is frowned upon, where women cook their home made meals and care for their bodies.

A comparison of high school students from Iran and USA.
Highschool seniors

how women naturally age
Eastern

how your typical social young western girls look like

Western

There are also studies about how fertility age is lower for western women, if someone finds it they can contribute
PS:I am not cherry picking these are consistent with my real life observations, obv there can be exceptions.

Last edited:
Tfw every 20 year old look like they are in their 50's . I hate the west sometimes.

Doesn't matter when you cannot fuck them even if they're inferior.

you are exactly right man, foids in the west are so fucking degenerate its unreal

white women age a lot quicker tbh the noodles in my uni look like middle schoolers compared to them

Good thread and very true. Western foids are decrepit on the inside and outside

white women age a lot quicker tbh the noodles in my uni look like middle schoolers compared to them
This isn't really about white women tbh, the eastern whites except slavs age relatively well. But yeah western whites age the worst
if i had the ability i would in a heartbeat
Moneymaxx time boyos
Good thread and very true. Western foids are decrepit on the inside and outside
I want to show these to every entitled western foid tbh

Isn't it that people in the Middle East are even fatter than in the west?I think you are cherrypicking.

I'd trade all our third world beaner foids for your blonde green-eyed foids

Isn't it that people in the Middle East are even fatter than in the west?I think you are cherrypicking.
Only two of those countries are Middle Eastern, my examples included Southern Asian, Central Asian and Caucasus region women too plus fatness isn't the issue here i didn't add fat girls to either side
I'd trade all our third world beaner foids for your blonde green-eyed foids
The thing is that euroasian women can have blonde hair and colored eyes. Theres no appeal to western white women when we can also find these futures outside of them

Last edited:
I noticed this myself living in jew York city compared to when I visit my country. All the females in my city look like they are in their mid 30's by 18 years old, meanwhile back in my country I'll meet females that are older than me but look like they could be in highschool

I noticed this myself living in jew York city compared to when I visit my country. All the females in my city look like they are in their mid 30's by 18 years old, meanwhile back in my country I'll meet females that are older than me but look like they could be in highschool
Jew York is the worst. What country are you from?

This is your face on fakeup.

It's about white depopulation. White western women (and men) are eating processed poison and drinking fluoride (proven to lower IQ) their whole life. They also consume alcohol in huge amounts.

Great thread landic-kun

This is your face on fakeup.
I hate drag queen makeup of these young girls
It's about white depopulation. White western women (and men) are eating processed poison and drinking fluoride (proven to lower IQ) their whole life. They also consume alcohol in huge amounts.
Care to elaborate more on fluoride?
Great thread landic-kun
:panties: i get so much pussy thanks to the quality of my threads

Care to elaborate more on fluoride?

I’ll look into it thanks!

Well drinking till you can't walk and wearing excessive fakeup to get fucked every friday night+birth control pills will do that to you. Breakdown in monogomaous relationships and constant social media and tinder obsession means the breakdown of society. The west will implode on itself and I can't wait.

Well drinking till you can't walk and wearing excessive fakeup to get fucked every friday night+birth control pills will do that to you. Breakdown in monogomaous relationships and constant social media and tinder obsession means the breakdown of society. The west will implode on itself and I can't wait.
I can’t wait either.

Very hig IQ post man. I work with women in their 20s and they all look around 40.

they live their degenerate lifestyles and then expect us to "man up" and take their 50yo looking ass and mutliple children.if only cucks didn't exist...these bitches need to face the consequences

Very hig IQ post man. I work with women in their 20s and they all look around 40.
Same I’m a teaching assistant in country with many different international students. American girls look like they’re the parents of college kids :feelskek:

I've seen tight bodied, 110-115 lb, cute, shapely 16 year old women go on birth control pills.. and by 22 they are 165 lb, weird shaped face, man jaw, no curves/waistline.

I put the main blame on the birth control pills. But honorary mentions to high density calorie foods, fluoride in the water, alcohol & drug use.

they live their degenerate lifestyles and then expect us to "man up" and take their 50yo looking ass and mutliple children.if only cucks didn't exist...these bitches need to face the consequences
Yeah there’s also this single motherhood shit rising in the west. Not that incels have right to choose but many higher value men end up with those
I've seen tight bodied, 110-115 lb, cute, shapely 16 year old women go on birth control pills.. and by 22 they are 165 lb, weird shaped face, man jaw, no curves/waistline.

I put the main blame on the birth control pills. But honorary mentions to high density calorie foods, fluoride in the water, alcohol & drug use.
Don’t you dare bringing up their birth control tho :^ they’ll defend them by all costs. Even though it’s a new modern concept and we don’t fully know their long term effects

Don’t you dare bringing up their birth control tho :^ they’ll defend them by all costs. Even though it’s a new modern concept and we don’t fully know their long term effects
they would rather take chad cocks without consequences than save their health and youth...

soon they will all sterilize themselves..(((they))) would really like this scenario

they would rather take chad cocks without consequences than save their health and youth...

soon they will all sterilize themselves..(((they))) would really like this scenario
I agree but I don’t care for trying to save the western culture. I’d get myself a eurasian babe and watch the clown world burn

I agree but I don’t care for trying to save the western culture. I’d get myself a eurasian babe and watch the clown world burn
true.the problem is that the western culture is quickly spreading around the world

I was attempting to explain to some women at work how birth control pills create sterility. How it alters hormonal levels, which causes changes in cell functions. But they had no concept of things like hormones or receptors.

I just want to say that western culture will never die as long as western men exist. Men are who produce culture. I'm debating whether I should buy an egg or two from some teen foid looking for college money and holding out for artificial womb technology or just using a surrogate. Modern women, as much as I want to fuck them, are just not worth it anymore. All the whoring around, the infidelity, the child abuse, single motherhood, the career woman in deep college debt.... They truly have failed at everything.

I just want to say that western culture will never die as long as western men exist. Men are who produce culture. I'm debating whether I should buy an egg or two from some teen foid looking for college money and holding out for artificial womb technology or just using a surrogate. Modern women, as much as I want to fuck them, are just not worth it anymore. All the whoring around, the infidelity, the child abuse, single motherhood, the career woman in deep college debt.... They truly have failed at everything.
Let’s not act like western men are the uncucked saviors of the western culture
I was attempting to explain to some women at work how birth control pills create sterility. How it alters hormonal levels, which causes changes in cell functions. But they had no concept of things like hormones or receptors.
Yeah they start them at 16 or some shit, no questions no research just pop em like candies

Conclusion: white women are genetic trash
Stop worshipping them

White women get too much validation. Women in general get too much validation.

Conclusion: white women are genetic trash
Stop worshipping them
Ik the worst thing is that they’re the ones that get the most validation.
White women get too much validation. Women in general get too much validation.
White women doesn’t deserve the crumb of attention they’re getting. At least eastern women cook and clean

White men have incredible genetic strengths.. but my race has a severe weakness of tending to be cucked beta males. That used to be kept in check where we had a worker guy class who was dumb but masculine, and we had an elite aristocracy who was physically weak, but in mentality alpha in addition to very advanced intellects. Then for centuries we have had this growing 'middle class' of cucked guys with middling to above average IQ's but still very low intellects compared to the aristocracy, but as long as their genes didn't seep into the upper echelons we were fine.

Last edited:
White men have incredible genetic strengths.. but my race has a severe weakness of tending to be cucked beta males. That used to be kept in check where we had a worker guy class who was dumb but masculine, and we had an elite aristocracy who was physically weak, but in mentality alpha in addition to very advanced intellects. Then for centuries we have had this growing 'middle class' of cucked guys with middling to above average IQ's but still very low intellects compared to the aristocracy, but as long as their genes didn't seep into the upper echelons we were fine.
How do you think our women got to this point?

We destroyed the aristocracy that kept everything in check. Anyways, I'm not terribly worried about whites dying out as I used to be. Artificial wombs are going to replace natural births in the next 30 years. Women will no longer be able to control who has children and who doesn't.

One aspect in addition to the aristocracy NoCopeNoHope mentioned is while liberty seems to work well for most men, liberty seems disastrous for most women, say 90% as an estimate.

Most women need a master. Ideally a man who is fair & wise. Eg.. I noticed at my former work the women were honestly trying to diet.. they knew how awful it was for their looks that they were getting so huge. But they just couldn't stop themselves from eating and eating. All it would take is a man who controlled the amounts they ate, and they would have all been slim for life.

women are so stupid that they often forget to take their pills on a daily basis, did you seriously expect them to understand the underlying hormonal mechanism of birth control pills?

i lurked tinder this morning out of curiosity with the 18-21 setting and all the foids looked fucking ancient