Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Westerner stirs anger in China with video about his female conquests 200 in 4 years

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Thats nearly 1 new chinese girl a week

A video in which a foreign English teacher brags about picking up women in China has caused outrage, starting a debate about the worship of foreigners in the country.

The Caucasian man, who wore a face mask in the five-minute video, boasted that he had met more than 200 women since moving to China four years ago. He also recounted how he had been a farmer in the US but was now living an easy life in China as an English teacher.

The video, which was first posted on video sharing service Miaopai on February 28th, has now garnered more than eight million views, with many Chinese Web users condemning the audacity and shamelessness of the man.

He introduced himself as “Jack” from the United States, and spoke with an Eastern European accent. In the video, he said: “It’s pretty easy to get a girl here in China, especially for one-night stands. You don’t have to do anything. You just have to sit there.”

To prove his point, he provided a recording of himself simply sitting at a coffee shop. The video showed that he was approached by four young Chinese women within two hours.

At the beginning of the video, Jack said he had been attacked in an online forum after sharing his hook-up experiences in China, for which he felt aggrieved.

Good, stir up resentment for foreigners and kill the JBWcopers. We need more nationalism in every country so this cuckery ends, have sex with your own race you goddamn disgusting race mixer

nice larp bro i’ve picked up 100000000 women on mars

“Whitecels”

Worldwide Sharia now please...

I hate all race-mixers, all of them.

nice larp bro i’ve picked up 100000000 women on mars
they showed proof in the video though. In the west chads are like demigods, but in Asia they're gods and Chadlites are demigods.

I wish I was white, tbh. Being born as the same race as these whores make me feel disgusted in my own skin.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!

video is fake and gay. if you believe this, you're a fucking idiot.

that's obviously not an america in the video.

also lol at "farmer in the US". farmers in the US are like 60 years old minimum and own a shit ton of land

. We need more nationalism in every country so this cuckery ends, have sex with your own race you goddamn disgusting race mixer
TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!!

Oops wrong country

People worship foreigners in ethnically homogenous Asian countries. Nothing out of the ordinary.

If you're a ricecel with a hot white foid GF, everyone knows you're rich. It's like a status symbol.

what sad is he doesn't even know why girls are throwing themselves at him "i dont know dude i just sit there and girls come over and ask me to fuck them" fuck all JBWers i've been to china and was treated like trash just because im arab.

noodwhores is thirsty for white DNA nothing new they want those mixed hapa babies so badly

they showed proof in the video though. In the west chads are like demigods, but in Asia they're gods and Chadlites are demigods.
now imagine being a white giga chad in asia

That dude deserve to be hanged. Of course he is getting the oportunities , but at the same time millions of chinesse men can't get laid. IF I were chinesse I would kill that guy srs. And of course the whores are white workshipers, but it is easy to kill a foreigner than kill 200 women right? and that can serve to another foreigners to don't go there or at least thinking it twice.

ASCENSIONMAXX SUCCESS. kekkkk.

from farmer to hot english teacher chad just by moving place. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Keep in mind that he's tall and not ugly. If an ugly, short, white guy (Incel) came over there nothing would happen.

Fuuuuuuck!!
Why isn't it easy for me :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

>farmer in US
>eastern euro accent
Doubt.jpg
Just redneckmaxx in Asia.

IRL Trolling at its finest, kek. I'm happy if normalfaggots & foids are angry or dead.

I have an acquaintance who went to Japan (not China, obviously) and he said people stared at him everywhere he went. But he never had any foids offer to fuck him. Then again he went with his white foid friend.

That's just a preference, silly inkwell.

1 white girl > 200 noodlewehores

Hahaha

Yonno won't like this.

@Yonno on suicide watch

Should had went ER on that man tbh. Ruining a country already screwed with gender imbalance equalz murder. This man committed crime equal to what NKVD officers did in WW2.

so hes from the US but has a european accent? lel wouldnt be suprised if this was chinese propoganda

I wish I was at least lower tier normie so I could China-maxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back