Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Westerns won't obey quarantine and normies would rather die than self-isolate. How will non-asians ever stop the virus?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Seems impossible. So you should down bars for a few weeks. lol. That does jack shit. Does the virus suddenly disappear or become less lethal?

Nah. One normie can go out and reinfect any entire city months after quarantine.

East asians are completely different. They'll obey government orders and act like more of a collective. They're not natural extroverts and aren't rebellious for the sake of it.

Nah. One normie can go out and reinfect any entire city months after quarantine.

Exactly. The U.S. in particular is making things worse by trying to enact quarantines because the quarantines are destroying the economy, and the virus will still spread.

After the quarantines inevitably end, there will be nothing left. Everyone will be broke as fuck, the economy will be in shambles AND PEOPLE WILL STILL BE SPREADING THE VIRUS.

The west needs cleansing, corona-chan is doing incels a great favor!

:feelsokman:

Every night I can hear normies getting wasted and shouting like apes outside my apartment. When I go downstairs to pick up my food I hear rooms blasting out music, just bc school got cancelled and it's time to party. There's no way quarantine can be effectively enforced in burgerland. Nothing would stop the normies from hanging out and spreading the virus.
That's probably what they want anyway. Spreading the virus to their family members who end up getting killed so they can post on social media for attention

I just go to a very busy street near my house today and there was nobody there,ı felt so happy ıt was surreal.

I honestly don’t know

Exactly. The U.S. in particular is making things worse by trying to enact quarantines because the quarantines are destroying the economy, and the virus will still spread.

After the quarantines inevitably end, there will be nothing left. Everyone will be broke as fuck, the economy will be in shambles AND PEOPLE WILL STILL BE SPREADING THE VIRUS.

They closed down the gyms here. I'm starting to think I'd rather just get infected then have no gym.

Exactly, quarrantine order wont work and they know it, it is just a prelude to martial law, their ultimate goal. DHS 6 billion hollow point bullets is getting rusty and the feds dont want to waste taxpayers $ anymore. Wink.wink.

They're not trying to stop the virus. They're just going to let it spread slowly and minimize death tolls — at least the smart western countries. Quite frankly that will probably be the end of it aside from mutations. It will kill some old people mostly. Although it sounds callous to say just from an objective standpoint it's probably a net benefit to the economy/society/etc.

I think China and Asian countries strategy of containing the virus is more stupid. Eventually society will have to start back up. We live in a globalized world. There will be carriers of the virus either internal or external to their country. They're not going to be able to shut everything down, do all this authoritarian nonsense, and waste all these resources for forever.

It will find a way to infect most of their populace regardless.

Last edited:
Exactly, quarrantine order wont work and they know it, it is just a prelude to martial law, their ultimate goal. DHS 6 billion hollow point bullets is getting rusty and the feds dont want to waste taxpayers $ anymore. Wink.wink.

What does that achieve? Economy will still be fucked
It is finally and officially unequivocally OVER for gymcels
I have a weight set at my parents house

I'm a gymcel - prepper

and I can play at outdoor courts, which i will, lol

The U.S. has made it very clear that it's their intent to flatten the curve of transmission and slow the spread of the virus not stop it. There are some quarantines and some measures, but it will not be near as stark as Asian countries.

The U.S. has made it very clear that it's their intent to flatten the curve of transmission and slow the spread of the virus not stop it. There are some quarantines and some measures, but it will not be near as stark as Asian countries.

The problem is that state and local governments are panicking and enacting radical measures of their own (closing schools, bars and restaurants, for example), not realizing the harm such measures will cause.

There will be irreparable economic damage and it will have broad, systemic effects. It's going to get BAD. We haven't seen anything yet.

Mark my words.

The problem is that state and local governments are panicking and enacting radical measures of their own (closing schools, bars and restaurants, for example).

This causes irreparable economic damage and has systemic effects. It's going to get BAD. You haven't seen anything yet.

Mark my words.

I hope it gets bad, lol.

But what are you expecting?

The problem is that state and local governments are panicking and enacting radical measures of their own (closing schools, bars and restaurants, for example), not realizing the harm such measures will cause.

There will be irreparable economic damage and it will have broad, systemic effects. It's going to get BAD. We haven't seen anything yet.

Mark my words.
what happens if schools are closed?

Where exactly in states/cities where it's spread prominently? I mean schools are closed where I am (they're using distance learning), but I think that's fine considering most kids would infect their older parents/grandparents. And really infect everyone actually because they're relatively asymptomatic, unhygienic, rude, etc.

I mean where I live I don't see any restaurants or bars closing. Closing and quarantining stuff in certain states or areas seems fine and probably has the desired effect.

There's going to be economic damage regardless in the short-term lol.

I hope it gets bad, lol.

But what are you expecting?

It will be worse than 2008 imo. And it might be worse than the Great Depression depending on how how poorly the U.S. gov't implements the necessary fiscal policy measures. Namely, trillions more dollars need helicopter dropped into our economy right now, and every day that passes without this happening will just dig the hole deeper.

The main problem is our gov't officials don't understand economics, so the Fed has to convince them to pass SHITTY, smaller versions of what truly needs done to prevent a crisis.

75+% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Starting today, many such Americans weren't allowed to go into work or couldn't go into work because their kids are being forced to stay home from school. Here's why this is very, very bad:

This entire system is interconnected. Right now, the financial system isn't being hit just yet and so people don't realize how dire things are. But when the out-of-work people can't pay back their loans because they have no paychecks coming in, that's when the shit hits the fan.

It will be worse than 2008 imo. And it might be worse than the Great Depression depending on how how poorly the U.S. gov't implements the necessary fiscal policy measures. Namely, trillions more dollars need helicopter dropped into our economy right now, and every day that passes without this happening will just dig the hole deeper.

The main problem is our gov't officials don't understand economics, so the Fed has to convince them to pass SHITTY, smaller versions of what truly needs done to prevent a crisis.

75+% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Starting today, many such Americans weren't allowed to go into work or couldn't go into work because their kids are being forced to stay home from school. Here's why this is very, very bad:

This entire system is interconnected. Right now, the financial system isn't being hit just yet and so people don't realize how dire things are. But when the out-of-work people can't pay back their loans because they have no paychecks coming in, that's when the shit hits the fan.

I somewhat agree. At this point, just inflate the debt away that most americans are in.

I somewhat agree. At this point, just inflate the debt away that most americans are in.

That's the only way, mathematically-speaking, to prevent a disaster at this point. Congress won't do it though. Every politician is afraid of "printing money" because it sounds irresponsible.

The problem we're facing is almost identical to 1929. But back then, we lacked the knowledge to know what was going wrong. Now, we have the knowledge but there is too much political red tape and massive incentive problems among those with the power to do anything about it.

They've already basically said they're going to pump money into the economy. There's definitely going to be inflation as a result of this. But I still think in few years everything will stabilize.

That's the only way, mathematically-speaking, to prevent a disaster at this point. Congress won't do it though. Every politician is afraid of "printing money" because it sounds irresponsible.

The problem we're facing is almost identical to 1929. But back then, we lacked the knowledge to know what was going wrong. Now, we have the knowledge but there is too much political red tape and massive incentive problems among those with the power to do anything about it.

Are you shorting the market right now? I decided to start again after the rally last weekend. Now it's paying off. I'll probably keep doing it for a while. I'm guessing all the major markets will keep falling for at least a few weeks more.

Are you shorting the market right now? I decided to start again after the rally last weekend. Now it's paying off. I'll probably keep doing it for a while. I'm guessing all the major markets will keep falling for at least a few weeks more.

No I never touch my investments. I will go down with the ship if this whole thing collapses. IDGAF.

Why not? just takes a few clicks to change things around.

I probably should, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what assets are truly "safe" anyways. I've always been a very passive investor.

No I never touch my investments. I will go down with the ship if this whole thing collapses. IDGAF.

Pull out, buddy boyo. There's going to be a hard crash coming, probably before June. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.

I probably should, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what assets are truly "safe" anyways. I've always been a very passive investor.

Safe is food and health industries. Basically anything that people need.

Last edited:
Pull out, buddy boyo. There's going to be a hard crash coming, probably before June. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.

Safe is food and health industries. Basically anything that people need.

I think a small part of my portfolio is in food and health industries as I'm pretty diversified.

You're right though, I should sell off other parts and dump as much as possible into those.

I think a small part of my portfolio is in food and health industries as I'm pretty diversified.

You're right though, I should sell off other parts and dump as much as possible into those.

Good luck. I don't think you'll need it, but it's nice to have anyway.

Good luck. I don't think you'll need it, but it's nice to have anyway.

Thanks, you too.

But I will still be incel regardless of what happens, so I'm not too concerned.

Chad always wins, even if he's jobless, broke, etc.

This is the type of dystopia that fits with the modern day strife.

I just go to a very busy street near my house today and there was nobody there,ı felt so happy ıt was surreal.
Same, barely anybody is out now and it feels like paradise.

Feels like I'm in some ghost town or abandoned city.

Nothing will happen tbh just a couple of boomers will die, unfortunately the virus is not that bad