[NSFW] WGFD (warning: extremely graphic)

C

chicocel

Banned
-
lol how does chihuaha's micropenis even fit?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
This dog showers 4 times a day

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
MUH PRECIOUS WHITE PRINCESSES.

Meanwhile they are the filthiest whores...i saw a video yesterday of a white foid proudly showing the world on cam how she literally eats her own feces from her ass. Beyond ogre for anyone who ever hopes to ascend with a white foid :feelskek:
actually, in all white countries, white females have the lowest birth rate. A lot of white men choose to make family with foreign women

in France white women do 1.2 children, while turkish women make minimum 3 in Germany
they are slowry disapprearing, for the good of mankind

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
actually, in all white countries, white females have the lowest birth rate. A lot of white men choose to make family with foreign women

in France white women do 1.2 children, while turkish women make minimum 3 in Germany
Making kids =/= being a whore

Abusing birthcontrol and a letting different Chad and Tyrone cum in their pussy without any repurcussion every night == being a whore and that is exactly what majority of white foids are doing.

If only they were willing to make more babies and be better mothers, then muslims wouldnt be taking over Europe like a Trojan Horse right now.

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
Making kids =/= being a whore

Abusing birthcontrol and a letting different Chad and Tyrone cum in their pussy without any repurcussion every night == being a whore and that is exactly what majority of white foids are doing.

If only they were willing to make more babies and be better mothers, then muslims wouldnt be taking over Europe like a Trojan Horse right now.
l was saying that white men know white women are only good for sex and in their 20's
they also know that white women will be bad mothers (with the risk of divorce)
so they give up with white women, and go to Middle East or Asia to marry a clean women, letting white Stacies continue to fuck a different guy every week

and as we know, white men are the most intelligent and the richest

have you never seen a white women raging against a family with a white husband and foreign wife ?
l saw it a lot

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
white men are the most intelligent
Cope. East asians own whites when it comes to IQ. just look at american universities.

Most rich...is only a matter of time before the new rich emerge and overtake global economy.

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
Cope. East asians own whites when it comes to IQ. just look at american universities.

Most rich...is only a matter of time before the new rich emerge and overtake global economy.
No, whites are the boss.

The whole chinese army is composed by russian technology, and China will never compete either against Russia nor USA/Europe

did you know that in 2008 for the Olympic Games, China used a soviet meteorology technology to avoid rain ?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
No, whites are the boss.

The whole chinese army is composed by russian technology, and China will never compete either against Russia nor USA/Europe
China already owns America economically. I don't know in what world you are living.

so they give up with white women, and go to Middle East or Asia to marry a clean women, letting white Stacies continue to fuck a different guy every week
Btw this is pretty bluepilled foid apologitism bruh...you are almost saying it's white men fault that white foids are such whores.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
No, whites are the boss.

did you know that in 2008 for the Olympic Games, China used a soviet meteorology technology to avoid rain ?
East Asian people are unironically dominant over whites not only do they IQ mog whites on average, they are better at all creative activity nowadays.

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
are you both speaking about China or do you include Korea/Japan ?

l know Koreans and Japanese are very high IQ.

It's not a hazard that Hitler wanted Japan as an ally for a global domination.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
are you both speaking about China or do you include Korea/Japan ?

l know Koreans and Japanese are very high IQ.
East Asia in general. Japan and Korea were the first to emerge..now China is following, everything is focused on education hard work and trying to reach next level for coming generations.

Meanwhile, the West is turning into a concrete jungle, with low iq degenerate behaviour becoming the norm. Jews, negroes and low iq whites are working nicely together to reverse everything white society built in last 500 years or so.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
I don't see what it matters if China is being helped by Russia or how it diminishes their global achievement.

It's still a much honorable way of increasing your GDP then how white countries did IE rape, pillage, steal from their former colonies.

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
I don't see what it matters if China is being helped by Russia or how it diminishes their global achievement.

It's still a much honorable way of increasing your GDP then how white countries did IE rape, pillage, steal from their former colonies.
and they still continue !

from Irak, they took petrol and monuments/antiquities
from Afghanistan, the poppy, uranium and semi precious stones
from Africa and still today, uranium and cotton

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
and they still continue !

from Irak, they took petrol and monuments/antiquities
from Afghanistan, the poppy, uranium and semi precious stones
from Africa and still today, uranium and cotton
Yes my friend. It's good if you are proud of your race, you should be. But don't forget that the current global situation and powerposition of whites is something very recent in human history. Small example: before the British came to what is now India, the Indian subcontinent had a output of almost 25% of global GDP. After british left it was reduced to <4%.

Of course, they were technologically superior, but using brute force for 100s of years against militarily weak countries to create your power position and then now in 2019 claim its all because whites are smarter or richer is low iq way of looking at global politics.

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
Yes my friend. It's good if you are proud of your race, you should be. But don't forget that the current global situation and powerposition of whites is something very recent in human history. Small example: before the British came to what is now India, the Indian subcontinent had a output of almost 25% of global GDP. After british left it was reduced to <4%.

Of course, they were technologically superior, but using brute force for 100s of years against militarily weak countries to create your power position and then now in 2019 claim its all because whites are smarter or richer is low iq way of looking at global politics.
yes, l spoke about poverty in India with my father yesterday. He explained me how the British transformed their country as a corrupted shithole. Even the indian gov works hand with hand with UK. They refuse to manage their own country, letting people poo in the middle of the streets or beach. And the whole world sees this, like :

and even an famous indian doctor became muslim :
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zair+naik
thousands of people in his meetings

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
They refuse to manage their own country, letting people poo in the middle of the streets or beach. And the whole world sees this, like :
This is a easy way to make fun of widestricken poverty imo.

What is worse? Poor people with no education or adequate government that are forced to live like animals like in your video?

Or whites who are decently educated and grow up in somewhat stable environment that WILLINGLY chose to eat shit and have sex with feces:

This the reality.

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo
-
Ewwww what the fuck she is so fucking fat, that disgusting sound when that dog fucks her OBESE FAT fucking hole, how much more disgusting can it get? someone slash her up with katana
@Weed @manlet cUnt @Insomniac @fukmylyf

This is not a drill
hippolossus.png

Last edited:
AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
unexpected dogpill

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Myopist
-
Way too many social today what the fuck.

dogcel

dogcel

Recruit
-
I literally warned you all about this months in advance.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I lurked on beast forums for few days, suicide fuel. Plenty of foids have wrote guides on it, describing in detail how to have sex with dogs (Best positions, getting it erect, first time taking a knot etc).

Foids are truly just animals.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton: Thats zoophilia and its a paraphilia.

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
-
Of course this is some fat emo goth chick. Just say no to choker necklaces.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
The dogpill destroyed me

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Dog is god damn 3 years old and still mogs all of us.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Human femaloids who fuck dogs or any other animal should be flayed in public
fuck femaloids

C

Captvic

Major
-
Man I can't even lie that shit got me hard :feelskek:

owly

owly

Major
-
Funny foids always complain about short duration of sex but dogs only last less than a minute

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
If you ascend you got a dogs sloppy seconds.

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
-
Dogs cum for 30 mins straight and a knot swells at the base of their penis that locks them inside the female and make sure all the semen (Which all foid says is much hotter than human semen) stays inside, it constantly rubs against a foids g spot (The foid can have multiple orgasms throughout the entire knotting) and sometimes their clit from the inside if it is big enough.

There is also the psychological aspect which cannot be achieve with a human they become a literal bitch an animal, fully dominated.

The dogpill is not really surprising when you think about it.

It's over if your not a dog.
This is fucking suifuel bro:feelsrope:

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
I went to sleep right before this thread was made :feelsbadman:
There is only a Twitter logo. Are you running a script that pulls IP addresses?
What the fuck are you talking about? thats what it looks like when you share a tweet from twitter you dumbfuck

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Admiral
-
Dogpill destroyed me as a human

PEETER

PEETER

Officer
-
I'm confused in my private parts reading this thread.

BurakuminBibba

BurakuminBibba

Recruit
-
tell me what country or state this bitch is in so i never go there

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Legend"
-
nothing new, even foids you know/saw do that, ever wondered why their dogs are malees most or if not all of the times?

they can even sell those vids for perverts, or killing the dog with her heels and sell it then ( crush fetish)

this is the disgusting truth