Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WGFD (warning: extremely graphic)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Funny foids always complain about short duration of sex but dogs only last less than a minute

Disgusting foids

If you ascend you got a dogs sloppy seconds.

Dogs cum for 30 mins straight and a knot swells at the base of their penis that locks them inside the female and make sure all the semen (Which all foid says is much hotter than human semen) stays inside, it constantly rubs against a foids g spot (The foid can have multiple orgasms throughout the entire knotting) and sometimes their clit from the inside if it is big enough.

There is also the psychological aspect which cannot be achieve with a human they become a literal bitch an animal, fully dominated.

The dogpill is not really surprising when you think about it.

It's over if your not a dog.
This is fucking suifuel bro:feelsrope:

I went to sleep right before this thread was made :feelsbadman:
There is only a Twitter logo. Are you running a script that pulls IP addresses?
What the fuck are you talking about? thats what it looks like when you share a tweet from twitter you dumbfuck

Dogpill destroyed me as a human

I'm confused in my private parts reading this thread.

This is what wrong with this society
Cucc

tell me what country or state this bitch is in so i never go there

nothing new, even foids you know/saw do that, ever wondered why their dogs are malees most or if not all of the times?

they can even sell those vids for perverts, or killing the dog with her heels and sell it then ( crush fetish)

this is the disgusting truth

or killing the dog with her heels and sell it then ( crush fetish)
This was another horrible truth pill that I learned from viewing the dark web recently...

It's seriously popular and sells for decent bux.

after that some cuck will lick her pussy when she end with lectures at college that day

This was another horrible truth pill that I learned from viewing the dark web recently...

It's seriously popular and sells for decent bux.

im a collector ( kinda ) where do you watch hardcrush stuff, messange me , i get off to this shit ( if its well done )

Read up how dogs fuck in Wikipedia. Their dicks are not erect when the shive it in. After they have shoved it in the dick slowly becomes erect. At the penis head there is a large ball ending called bulbus glandis which swells up and fill up human foids holes from the inside.
Ever wonderd why penis heads in dildos are overexagerrated ?
View attachment 79897View attachment 79898

JFL if your penis head is not baseball size at 2019'
this is true remember the guy that put the band around his dick to make his head bigger and better to please his gf? guy later lost half his dick or something because he was stupid enough to put a band on it.

Fapped to this twice not my proudest moments. TFW mogged by a dog it's over.

White women were a mistake.

this is what thousand years of history and civilazation evolved to