Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whale Skinning: Redpillers/PUAs are now fishing landwhales and turning them into stacies by dislarding them

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This is some next level cope.

As their only way out is single mother and landwhales, what they are trying to do is to hunt those landwhales and make them skinny, a.k.a. Landwhale Busters.

da82nxl-a915fb14-71cd-4ed2-ad49-f2c53bac4c9c.png

CELIA-SHRODER-WEIGHT-LOSS-TRANSFORMATION-560260.jpg

We can call it "whale skinning" or "dislarding".

giphy.gif

I like the expression whale skinning, congrats if you came up with it.

Did they consider that trying to get a woman to lose weight to be more attractive is like walking in a minefield today? Also did they consider that even if they do that they might just get dumped by their SMV boosted and newly skinny girlfriend?

To be honest it could work if the landwhale doesnt go for chad. Which isnt always the case as I have seen normies with landwhales. But the hard part is to get them to move or workout. Its like driving a Tank without wheels.

Guenuinely good looking landwhales are rarer than habitable exoplanets. :feelsbadman:

:lul::lul::lul:

TRP numales reaching new levels of patheticness.

Turd Flinging Money done this before he went MGTOW. Got a fat bitch, helped her lose weight and then months later she was sitting on Chad’s dick.

Loyalty isn’t in the foid dictionary.

Your titles are always the best tbh. I be keked

I like the expression whale skinning, congrats if you came up with it.

Thank you for your compliment. I actually coined two words in this post, "whale skinning" and "dislarding".

I have also coined couple of popular words in the incelosphere, for example, "stand shitting", "noodlewhore" (which I am most proud of), "shit juice", "shit flake" and "dried shit flake", etc.
Your titles are always the best tbh. I be keked
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
To be honest it could work if the landwhale doesnt go for chad. Which isnt always the case as I have seen normies with landwhales. But the hard part is to get them to move or workout. Its like driving a Tank without wheels.
Every landwhale will go for chad as soon as she hits a certain BMI threshold to attract them.

Turd Flinging Money done this before he went MGTOW. Got a fat bitch, helped her lose weight and then months later she was sitting on Chad’s dick.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
and when she becomes skinny she will instantently cheat on him

:lul::lul::lul:

TRP numales reaching new levels of patheticness.
There was post where they were talking about how to chadfish whores on tinder and replace chad pics with yours at a certain moment etc. I can't find it.

Last edited:
Your quotes are always the best tbh. I be keked.
Dsafasdfasdf

Damn, who is turd flinging monkey?

Thank you for your compliment. I actually coined two words in this post, "whale skinning" and "dislarding".

I have also coined couple of popular words in the incelosphere, for example, "stand shitting", "noodlewhore" (which I am most proud of), "shit juice", "shit flake" and "dried shit flake", etc.

This motherfucker is a genius :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

To be fair, the red pillers in that thread got it right. They're mostly right when it comes to foid behavior, they just have a huge blind spot when looking at themselves and their "game".

To be fair, the red pillers in that thread got it right. They're mostly right when it comes to foid behavior, they just have a huge blind spot when looking at themselves and their "game".

Yea they are right in almost everything about foid behavior, but they don't believe in looks theory, and they hate it. They still think they can compensate looks with muscle, money and PUA tactics.

Fish landwhale --> Whale skinning --> Landwhale dumps you for Chad

It's dangerous to invest time and energy to help a wannabe thot to stacymax.

You see, most foids are envious of each other, and are critical towards the stacy-thot behavior, they think somehow they are "morally superior" to stacies. They are wrong, they are worse than stacies.

Just look at the femcel group, they are refusing to settle down with incels, refusing to be leftovers, they are stacymaxing harder than we try to chadmax, because their entitlement and envious feeling towards stacies is burning them on the inside.

If a person who is calling himself "redpilled" (the redpill is only a bluepill covered in red), is willing to help a wannabe-stacy, he cannot complain later when the stacy beast will unleash her repressed feelings and start thotmaxxing.

You have to be aware, that if you help a woman, she will forget immediately about the investment you made for her in the past, and she will give more value to what other male will invest for her in her present time. Also, helping a foid to unleash her stacy potential, means damaging the entire male population. It's dangerous to play with fire, but apparently redpillers can't understand this.

When a betabux invest time and money to have his GF stacymaxed, Chads thanks him for the effort.

skin doesn't work that like

it will have stretch marks and looks like trash if you go from fat to skinny

I was thinking about this last night jfl