Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What a great scenario this would be ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Imagine taking every single fucker who did you wrong, people who lold @ u, who bullied you, who were trashtalking you, who wanted to make your life worse,tie each of them up onto some desk, and one by one torture them, cut their fingers, beat their faces with your fists shouting "What did I do wrong to you fucker!?". I am so mad right now, I am about to go ER on my fucking wall and desk, I need to smoke weed ASAP

weed must be a good cope if it helps with those feelings

weed must be a good cope if it helps with those feelings
I just showered, helped too ngl.. I just get reminded of those fuckers now and then that I can't stop thinking on beating them up. I wish I would rather beat those fuckers with my fists, imagine that dopamine rush, without any weapons, just fists and me doing that autistic scream "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO U FUCKER!?" ded srs. Sadly I will never fucking do it but I really wish those 2 manlets who did me wrong in my childhood would come here and say "1v1?", I would fucking smash their heads against a pavement. If I met them irl and one of them said something insulting I would fucking run at him, take his legs with my hands, then smash his fucking back and his head against a pavement and start punching this fucker. There are many more ppl who did me wrong who I know but idk what I would do to them because I wouldnt reach their fucking head to throw a punch, sometimes I imagine slitting their throats open, I wish it was 1500s or something just for those moments because no DNA and no high tec police.. Nowadays 99% prison time guruanteed if you kill someone, even if you try to run away.

Last edited:
I just showered, helped too ngl.. I just get reminded of those fuckers now and then that I can't stop thinking on beating them up. I wish I would rather beat those fuckers with my fists, imagine that dopamine rush, without any weapons, just fists and me doing that autistic scream "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO U FUCKER!?" ded srs. Sadly I will never fucking do it but I really wish those 2 manlets who did me wrong in my childhood would come here and say "1v1?", I would fucking smash their heads against a pavement. If I met them irl and one of them said something insulting I would fucking run at him, take his legs with my hands, then smash his fucking back and his head against a pavement and start punching this fucker.
I have had similar fantasies after I wake up or my mind reminds me ngl

I just showered, helped too ngl.. I just get reminded of those fuckers now and then that I can't stop thinking on beating them up. I wish I would rather beat those fuckers with my fists, imagine that dopamine rush, without any weapons, just fists and me doing that autistic scream "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO U FUCKER!?" ded srs. Sadly I will never fucking do it but I really wish those 2 manlets who did me wrong in my childhood would come here and say "1v1?", I would fucking smash their heads against a pavement. If I met them irl and one of them said something insulting I would fucking run at him, take his legs with my hands, then smash his fucking back and his head against a pavement and start punching this fucker. There are many more ppl who did me wrong who I know but idk what I would do to them because I wouldnt reach their fucking head to throw a punch, sometimes I imagine slitting their throats open
What would you do if Hamlossuss challenges you to a 1v1?
I just showered, helped too ngl.. I just get reminded of those fuckers now and then that I can't stop thinking on beating them up. I wish I would rather beat those fuckers with my fists, imagine that dopamine rush, without any weapons, just fists and me doing that autistic scream "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO U FUCKER!?" ded srs. Sadly I will never fucking do it but I really wish those 2 manlets who did me wrong in my childhood would come here and say "1v1?", I would fucking smash their heads against a pavement. If I met them irl and one of them said something insulting I would fucking run at him, take his legs with my hands, then smash his fucking back and his head against a pavement and start punching this fucker. There are many more ppl who did me wrong who I know but idk what I would do to them because I wouldnt reach their fucking head to throw a punch, sometimes I imagine slitting their throats open

are you off weed? Day 3 for me after that last ounce and a half and eighth of wax and I feel it might have affected my mood. Might just be this life though. Definitely fucks with my stomach for like the first whole week. Weed makes me not give a shit about what I was stressing about but I also can't stop using it if I have it which makes it more expensive. It's impossible to pass up a bowl when you're a NEET doing jack shit but in your room all day with some weed.
There are many people that have wronged me that I'd like to do that to. but there will never be any justice.

I would run away ngl tbh because he could simply jump on me and I would die
hammyer.gif
tbh one cucktear did me wrong, but I don't care, I don't take it too personal if it's online. It's personal if I personally know that person.
I have had similar fantasies after I wake up or my mind reminds me ngl
Never have those fantasies when I wake up lul rip, you are supposed to be like "windows reinstalled" when you wake up ngl with fresh mind, bit weird ngl I have those fantasies either when I watch gore videos, I watch fighting videos or I fucking wagecuck, idk why but wagecucking makes me mad, I am just in that focus mode and I can think about anything and it usually leads to me imagining how I torture those fuckers.
are you off weed? Day 3 for me after that last ounce and a half and eighth of wax and I feel it might have affected my mood. Might just be this life though. Definitely fucks with my stomach for like the first whole week. Weed makes me not give a shit about what I was stressing about but I also can't stop using it if I have it which makes it more expensive. It's impossible to pass up a bowl when you're a NEET doing jack shit but in your room all day with some weed.
There are many people that have wronged me that I'd like to do that to. but there will never be any justice.
Not yet, I bought some after I realized I am gonna wagecuck because weed "withdrawal" gives me insomnia and I need sleep ofc before wagecucking but I feel you, I remember quitting weed and having suicidal thoughts everytime only before I go to bed, just that insomnia and suicidal thoughts suck so I rather just rot at night and play some games, just to pass time for like 24hours before I really want to go sleep.

I would run away ngl tbh because he could simply jump on me and I would die
hammyer.gif
tbh one cucktear did me wrong, but I don't care, I don't take it too personal if it's online. It's personal if I personally know that person.
Who and what happened?

No wonder weeds are popular.