Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What a shitty pointless life

The universal truth of human life isn’t pointless, we’re put on this earth to reproduce. I guess a person cannot fulfill their biological will then their life is pointless thus why were all here

イエスを受け入れる

The universal truth of human life isn’t pointless, we’re put on this earth to reproduce. I guess a person cannot fulfill their biological will then their life is pointless thus why were all here
The main purpose of life is suffering. You can still fulfill life's purpose even if you don't reproduce :feelsthink:

Pointless cause the world is gonna come to an end, then no one can reproduce

At least the memes were good...

Thats not why we are here.