Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What about Kyrgyzstanmaxxing?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Few years ago was doing statictics where in world is biggest percentage of cute girls. It was not very serious statistic, done counting looking at fb pages about pretty girls of each country and counting how many of them are my taste, and not finished it, so just Europe, Afrika, West, South, and Central Asia. But from that gathered statistic, best looking girls - in lihuania (separatist shithole part of Russia where i reside), and second place was for Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz girls were so cuties, just islamisation is problem, not very compatible with my beliefs :(

Muslim foids are better tbh. Real Muslims know their place in front of their husbands and won't slut around. Unlike Lithuania

Muslim foids are better tbh. Real Muslims know their place in front of their husbands and won't slut around. Unlike Lithuania
But religion is serious thing, and most important god for my waifu must be me :(

Kazakhstan is better, ngl.

Kyrgyzstan is based Tbh

Curries should go there, especially muslim curries.

the clowns will take the whole world soon