Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What about my voice does me in?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I've noticed that whenever I meet someone and they ask me a question, there is always a very negative pause after I have spoken. It's as though something about my voice has offended them and they think I am disgusting. It may be autism voice but I am not sure, I am not treated condescendingly like a retard after I get my first word in but am instead handled like a piece of dogshit; to be kept as far away as possible at all times, unpleasant to be around.

Unpleasant to be around might sound like "lol I'm not self aware about how much of a cunt I am inceltears please feature me on your subreddit" but I say nothing that is even remotely unpleasant most of the time and actively try to maintain a neutral tone of voice. I don't suffer from vocal fry and fag voice, but I know for a fact I have a gravelly, very nasal voice that is not exceptionally deep. Am I just a raspy aspie who can't tell how monotone his voice is? Does my manletism and nasally voice combine to create an "annoying" undesirable person no matter what I manage to say? It is ESPECIALLY women who do this if it helps.

I was in a university workshop with two roasties, one SEA noodlewhore and one white, with a laid back Chadlite who was kicked back and handling everything pretty naturally. A few minutes after the lecturer made us give out forced "icebreakers", I asked the people at my table if the workshop was optional (they may have said yes to get rid of me but there is no course work associated with it), awkwardly got up, pushed in my chair and speedwalked out of the room in silence.

They win, I am not going back to that shit again. I don't know what about my voice is so repulsive though.

send me a sample of ur voice. I won't leak

nasally voice
This can be the problem. I hate how my voice sounds to others when I hear it recorded.
Or it's just the fact that you are talking. If @fukmylyf won't find your voice unpleasant then it's probable people just hate seeing your face and that's why they don't want to be around when you speak.

Not sure what the issue might be.

Voicepill is highly underrated

It could possibly be the voice aspect.
Yea dude, I was confused at first but now I have a basic grasp of the voicepill. It is highly underrated.

Yea dude, I was confused at first but now I have a basic grasp of the voicepill. It is highly underrated.

Yeah, same with the eyebrowpill and many others that should be taken into account.

Yeah, same with the eyebrowpill and many others that should be taken into account.
For sure, after all you need the full package. Also wristpill and whatnot.

Do you sound “creepy”? People have said I sound creepy before.

My voice is quite deadpan so that’s probably why.

Voicecels have it rough tbh. One of my only pet peeves is a really high pitched overly feminine voice, and I cant really control how annoying it sounds to me. I'm assuming you're voice isn't that bad but even a slightly sub-par voice bunched with being an incel has to be extremly rough.

I can only comment on the veracity of your suspicions if you send me a sample. Wont leak

How does it sound? Could be the failo from your looks. My voice is good, ngl

Voice pill is deadly. Voice is my only feature i consider decent tbh.

BRUTAL CATASTROPHIC voicepill:

I'm also a voicecel :feelsbadman: