Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What advice would /r/IncelTears have for the citizens of Zabbaleen?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Just shower bro, just find a real job, just respect women, those guys at 0:36 aren't fucking your wife/cousin.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel @chudur-budur @angrycurrycel

you're not entitled to living like a dignified human being, sweaty :soy:

Why do those people have children? why do they choose to perpetuate this cycle of suffering? that's something I will never be able to understand. It would be better if they stopped reproducing and allowed their lineage to die off.

Why do those people have children? why do they choose to perpetuate this cycle of suffering? that's something I will never be able to understand. It would be better if they stopped reproducing and allowed their lineage to die off.
I was thinking the same thing, these people live in the literal dump of the world's dump and they still insist on spreading their subhuman genes.

Take a shower and stop being arab

They have more purpose and fulfilling lives than most people in the West. They have religion to cope with and they are used to hard work, so they are strong people. Why do most people in the West reproduce? We live a useless life of consumerism and if your kids are incels, then they will have mental anguish too.

I bet very few of these Coptic are incels, because they have a strong community and the church helps to support couples meeting. Something we don’t have in the West. Classism is also stronger, so low class females have to marry low class males.

Take a shower and stop being arab
Do your people mog the citizens of Zabbaleen? Who do you think females would rather fuck, the mayor of Zabbaleen or his stuffed fox? (both at 5:11)

Do your people mog the citizens of Zabbaleen? Who do you think females would rather fuck, the mayor of Zabbaleen or his stuffed fox? (both at 5:11)
I thought that by "stuffed fox" you meant a plushie or something :lul:

He looks so alpha with his stuffed fox and the shisha.
Look how bad the leaders of KSA get mogged by BBC and trump.we never stood a chance.

My area of the west was peasant land just 50 years ago and now people are middle class snobs

dlb5sphmo6gy.jpg

I asked my parents the same. They were not able to answer.

Dumb people gonna make dumb decisions.

They would probably tell them to start working out while in the shower 20 times a day.

They dont have the money for condoms

Just go out into the desert bro, just dig and strike oil bro. Lmao are you even trying? I mean it's so easy. Stop being lazy bro, clean up your block, work out, shower and dig to the center of the earth. You'll make bro.

All my previous bfs were from zabbaleen trash city, I always found them cute and they smell nice too. Guess what? One of my first date was inside a trash can. It was one of the best dates I ever had. But it just so happens that ...

You know the rest.

All my previous bfs were from zabbaleen trash city, I always found them cute and they smell nice too. Guess what? One of my first date was inside a trash can. It was one of the best dates I ever had. But it just so happens that ...

You know the rest.
This is the guy she dated
EED4BB76 9640 4730 A450 5BEE394C1DAB

take some showers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back