Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What age should you give up on looksmaxing and take the Whitepill?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date

What age do you call it quits on looksmaxing?

• Total voters
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
As a greycel I know there's an age limit to men on looks and aging can defeat the purpose of looksmaxing/surgery so what age would you guys say is the deadline to quit looksmaxing, give up and focus on ascending to the Whitepill?

Never. Unless you want to see yourself as a pathetic soy or one of those dudes in cuckoldry videos. "Keep grinding, keep hustling"-Jeremy Meeks
Even if it doesn't take you nowhere at least you would be at your best, even if it's shit.

when you realise you have shit genetics and it's over

When you're at your best and you're still invisible to women, it's time to lay on your back and relax.

after 25 , men should stop chasing roasties and moneymaxx while they have their youth and energy.
just focus on maintaining health with some exercise, save money for copes and robowaifus.

I have never looksmaxxed, because I don't have the courage, because I would be told that there's no point in improving that face. I would like to get this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtMNBUC2Lr8

but there are no providers in my area and I don't have the courage.

just take the blackpill and rope

Never. Unless you want to see yourself as a pathetic soy or one of those dudes in cuckoldry videos. "Keep grinding, keep hustling"-Jeremy Meeks
Even if it doesn't take you nowhere at least you would be at your best, even if it's shit.

You should always try to be looksmaxxed. It will help you in your career even when you’re past dating age. A good example of this is Elon Musk. He could fuck plenty of women with his money + status but he knows how important looks are for business success so he got a hair transplant and jaw implants. Ofc, all of this is pointless if you’re truecel

I believe the cutoff for men is 35-37.

This is for nonfat men or non scrawny men.

If you were not fat, not scrawny or poorly presented, did some lifting at 30 but had no success at 30, things will only decline after 35/37.

If your babyface and scrawny at 20, you have a slither of hope to ascend by tren maxing, lifting like bull, earning money for jaw surgery etc.

If you hit 25 and you’re still a virgin, white pill it is.

0 if you wasn't lucky.
You should always try to be looksmaxxed. It will help you in your career even when you’re past dating age. A good example of this is Elon Musk. He could fuck plenty of women with his money + status but he knows how important looks are for business success so he got a hair transplant and jaw implants. Ofc, all of this is pointless if you’re truecel
Did he rly get the jawz done? I always thought that's his natural

If you reach 30 after looksmaxxing,socialmaxxing and wealthmaxxing and STILL get nothing, then you should quit.

If you are still an incel by the time you leave college (22-24), you have already lost. After that, your options to meet anyone are incredibly diminished - all you'll find are used-up sluts and single moms (well, I repeat myself) on dating apps who still won't give you the time of day anyway. I'm currently trying to accept the whitepill, but it's so difficult.

I've seen people online say that girls in their early 20's are all over you when you get to your late 20's, but I think that's bullshit. And even if they were, most incels would be so irreparably mentally and physically damaged by that point that it wouldn't matter anyway.

I'm currently trying to accept the whitepill, but it's so difficult.

Yes, me too. I've literally been in a mental depression these past months knowing I'll be forever alone all because of my face, height and lopsided dating market. I've been endlessly asking on this incel forum what's the quickest path to the Whitepill but to no avail. Pls let me know if you get this kind of info thanks in advance.

I've seen people online say that girls in their early 20's are all over you when you get to your late 20's, but I think that's bullshit.

That's some BULLSHIT propaganda made by idiot copers like Coach Red Pill who think that women give a shit about something other than looks.

Yes, me too. I've literally been in a mental depression these past months knowing I'll be forever alone all because of my face, height and lopsided dating market. I've been endlessly asking on this incel forum what's the quickest path to the Whitepill but to no avail. Pls let me know if you get this kind of info thanks in advance.

I'm in the same place, man. How old/tall are you? The screwed-up dating market, combined with my uber-manlet tier height, have made life pretty damn difficult for me.

Honestly, while it isn't a popular opinion, every time I watch Messenger Rising MGTOW videos (now Lazarus on Youtube), it really calms me down. His main message is that we need to lower our expectations in life and towards other people in order to avoid being disappointed. He has a philosophy that every traumatic event can be a learning experience and lead to growth, if you allow it to. At the very least, it'll help you feel numb rather than absolutely miserable.

His personal story has helped me see how things can definitely be worse in relation to women and has given me a certain appreciation for my life, even though it isn't the ideal life that I would have wanted. The biggest thing I'm still trying to overcome is my jealousy of other people who have had it way better than me, and my desire for a certain type of love that I know is irrational.

Over time, and somewhat in part due to his videos, I kind of developed my own philosophy that "you already exist, you might as well try to enjoy the time you have left on this Earth rather than feel miserable about it". Another idea that I'm trying to adopt is the idea of having a "focus" other than women and being forever alone. If you can fully dedicate yourself to something else besides finding a partner and being forever alone, it's a good way to cope. In high school, I was a total computer nerd and built all sorts of game mods and software which distracted me from my inceldom. Hell, I even hacked my way into a school admin account and wiped one of their computers.

Obviously, the way I'm coping isn't 100% effective, otherwise I wouldn't be here. But, hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

I'm in the same place, man. How old/tall are you? The screwed-up dating market, combined with my uber-manlet tier height, have made life pretty damn difficult for me.

Honestly, while it isn't a popular opinion, every time I watch Messenger Rising MGTOW videos (now Lazarus on Youtube), it really calms me down. His main message is that we need to lower our expectations in life and towards other people in order to avoid being disappointed. He has a philosophy that every traumatic event can be a learning experience and lead to growth, if you allow it to. At the very least, it'll help you feel numb rather than absolutely miserable.

His personal story has helped me see how things can definitely be worse in relation to women and has given me a certain appreciation for my life, even though it isn't the ideal life that I would have wanted. The biggest thing I'm still trying to overcome is my jealousy of other people who have had it way better than me, and my desire for a certain type of love that I know is irrational.

Over time, and somewhat in part due to his videos, I kind of developed my own philosophy that "you already exist, you might as well try to enjoy the time you have left on this Earth rather than feel miserable about it". Another idea that I'm trying to adopt is the idea of having a "focus" other than women and being forever alone. If you can fully dedicate yourself to something else besides finding a partner and being forever alone, it's a good way to cope. In high school, I was a total computer nerd and built all sorts of game mods and software which distracted me from my inceldom. Hell, I even hacked my way into a school admin account and wiped one of their computers.

Obviously, the way I'm coping isn't 100% effective, otherwise I wouldn't be here. But, hopefully it's a step in the right direction.
Very good Whitepill advice, im screenshotting this..

I'm 28, 5'9 and 5/10. But I live in NYC the city with the HIGHEST STANDARDS of how men should look like so I'm completely invisible to women. 3/10 Rosie O’Donnells get showered with attention from hundreds of dudes (many even BETTER looking than me) while dudes HIGHER than me in looks have trouble finding women. Unless I geomax to a third world country, its guaranteed OVER for me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvh3dwD89n8

11:34 LMAO MOTIVATIONAL MEEKS :feelskek:
LITTLE DID HE KNOW THAT HE NEARLY DROVE HUNDREDS OF US TO ROPE :feelskek:
also i have been telling burgERs on hERe to pay him a visit so

jUsT gO oUt ThErE bE cOnFiDeNt aNd WoRk HaRdEr bRo wOrKeD fOr mE

- A dude who can literally be HOMELESS, sit on a random Park bench, doesn't have to even have to utter a word out of his mouth and can get an orgy appointment with a bunch of Stacies by sundown.