Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what anime would you recommend?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I know a guy who has never watched anime but is curious about it. I tried to convince him it's for faggots but he won't take my word for it. He insists on watching a series to have an "informed opinion." :rolleyes:

the first anime i watched from start to finish was parasyte. maybe that or one punch man. there are so many tbh

Sisxsis or higgschool dxd or to-love ru

Princess Mononoke - Miyazaki

Spirited Away is comfy af

Pingu

This video should give you an idea of how riveting and in-depth and the storyline is.

Jojos bizarre adventure or hinter x hunter

For testosterone he could just watch Dragonball Z from the beginning.

My sister my writer, after watching that train-wreck he will never become a weeb. IF by some chance he actually likes that shit, than sorry man he would have become a weeb anyway.
QUALITY

Last edited:
cowboy bebop, perfect blue, spirited away, samurai champloo, death note, akira

One punch and gintama
Pingu

This video should give you an idea of how riveting and in-depth and the storyline is.

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
This reminds me good memories.

Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai, Hellsing Ultimate, etc. There's so many to choose one, but those are the one I know on the top of my head that are good to me to recommend to you.

That's like asking what movie to watch or what music to listen to make an "informed opinion" on movies and music. It's just a medium.

Here's all the ones I watched and think are legitimately good:

Gunbuster (best anime ever IMO, the one from my new avi)
Evangelion (the correct way to watch it is: episodes 1-24 / The End of Evangelion [movie] /episodes 25 and 26 - spare yourself of the Rebuild, it sucks ass)
Samurai Champloo
Kodomo No Jikan (the manga is WAY better and goes much farther but the anime is good anyway)
Yu Yu Hakusho (though the final arc is rushed as fuck and very disappointing)
Dragon Ball and the first sagas of DBZ
Ranma 1/2 (only the 3-4 first seasons, it gets worse and worse)
Saint Seiya (again, only the first sagas)

Death Note is the best for beginners

One Punch Man

anything with boku no in it

I'm a fan of Death Note. The main character manages to manipulate a literal model level foid into doing murder for him while not caring about anything but his goals. Truly a character to aspire to.

Dragon Ball Abridges it is funny asf.

Pop team epic tbh. It's non depressing incelcore.