Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what anxiety medication can i get prescribed??

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
i use to take xannax alot but i get it online and i am afraid it could be laced with fentanyl and id end up being like lil peep. what are some anxiety drugs that can help you talk to girls?

I took alot for my anxiety (had it reaally bad a few years ago) but i didn't go down the route of taking traditional drugs like Xanax or diazepam, do you mind going down the longer but more (imo) sustainable and natural route or would you prefer a quicker fix?

I took alot for my anxiety (had it reaally bad a few years ago) but i didn't go down the route of taking traditional drugs like Xanax or diazepam, do you mind going down the longer but more (imo) sustainable and natural route or would you prefer a quicker fix?
what makes me be able to talk to women ill take (as long as it isn't dangerous and it doesn't make me gain weight)

what makes me be able to talk to women ill take (as long as it isn't dangerous and it doesn't make me gain weight)
Take the following supplements.
-Ashwagandha (boost free testosterone levels in males and has many studies backing that up, higher test/lower estrogen ratios are responsible for much lower inhibition)
-L-Tyrosine (comes in powdered form and is the precursor to dopamine, it'll make you feel a little less anxious)
-Cholline bitarate + inositol
-Take a multi vitamin too and make sure it has Zinc in it (i recommend the Alpha men one from Myprotein)
-Excercise (weightlifting)
-Meditate 5 minutes a day (sounds corny af i know but it actually works)

If you just wanna take the supplements that's fine it'll still help but don't expect anything for atleast 6 weeks, i'd recommend you to workout too though.

hook me up with legit sites that sell Xanax, onion links too

Pentobarbital should help

phenibut is legal

just down some diphenhydramine or some dextromethorphan