Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are high heels actually for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Is it a posture thing?

To make them taller so that they heightmog all the boys so they can go out with taller chads?

It's funny how women of all people supposedly aren't blackpilled with all the lengths they go to make themselves more aesthetically pleasing: makeup, high heels, dressing half naked, using 20 products on their skin each day, etc

high heels used to be a male shoe used to make you look taller and more important. Women, being the unoriginal and copy whores that they are, decided that they liked this style and adopted it themselves. Once they did men dropped it and it became a female only shoe for the most part.

high heels used to be a male shoe used to make you look taller and more important. Women, being the unoriginal and copy whores that they are, decided that they liked this style and adopted it themselves. Once they did men dropped it and it became a female only shoe for the most part.
Blackpilled political leaders knew that only tall people are taken seriously.

Increasing ass size for Chad and height mogging sub-Chad men for sub-Chad filtering

Increasing ass size for Chad and height mogging sub-Chad men for sub-Chad filtering
Basically this.
Best Chiropractor Near Louisville area

It enhances their ass (for chad) and makes them taller (so they can get tall chad).

To torture innocent manlets on their height

Is it a posture thing?

To make them taller so that they heightmog all the boys so they can go out with taller chads?

It's funny how women of all people supposedly aren't blackpilled with all the lengths they go to make themselves more aesthetically pleasing: makeup, high heels, dressing half naked, using 20 products on their skin each day, etc
Let's not confuse heels with high heels. The origin oh heels is that one for sure. But high heels are supposed to make a woman more fragile (femenine in a traditional way) because mantaining balance is harder by wearing them. I'm just talking from memory; I don't remember where I saw it.

If you ask me, I don't like/understand high heels either.

It can be both a fetish and a desire for short foids to look tall.
This is not a rule, but tall foids usually do not wear high heels.

high heels used to be a male shoe used to make you look taller and more important.
No, they were riding shoes. The heel is useful for keeping your foot in the stirrups and preventing it from going all the way through which would cause you to be dragged by the horse if you fell off. It's the same reason why cowboy boots have heels.

Women wear them because it makes their legs look better.

I thought it was to make ass and hips sexier?

They can be used as a piercing 1d6 weapon.
They can also be thrown for 1d8 - distance in meters damage.
They also confer a +3 Charisma bonus (+5 for seduction rolls)

However you suffer -10% movement speed and -2 dexterity penalties

No, they were riding shoes. The heel is useful for keeping your foot in the stirrups and preventing it from going all the way through which would cause you to be dragged by the horse if you fell off. It's the same reason why cowboy boots have heels.

Women wear them because it makes their legs look better.
True, but the trend of high heels in Europe was because of the height boost/it was a fashion choice made by nobles which is what influenced foids into wearing it.

High heels make a foids legs look longer and accentuate their buttocks. That's why they wear them even though they're the most impractical footwear - to get attention.

I hope foids will have health issues and end up disabled because wearing them

They legit spend hundreds of dollars and fuck up their spine to look like a marginally better cock socket.

To mog manlets even more. High heels have no purpose. They are uncomfortable to wear and plus more height isn’t even something attractive for a woman
They legit spend hundreds of dollars and fuck up their spine to look like a marginally better cock socket.
:feelskek:

Mogging shorter guys and fogging other foids.

Their ass, tits, and legs get a bit more pronounced, it's just another accessory to appear more attractive for chad.

High heels make a foids legs look longer and accentuate their buttocks. That's why they wear them even though they're the most impractical footwear - to get attention.
Their ass, tits, and legs get a bit more pronounced, it's just another accessory to appear more attractive for chad.

Is it a posture thing?

I doubt it is because these days you see shoes with elevated soles, not just heels.

It's just height fraud, not sure if it's because they think that makes them more attractive or because they're insecure about their height.

It may also be an attempt to feel closer to Chad. Who knows.

Last edited:
Women have no reason to height fraud. It's all an ass and legs gallery for Chad.

So they can heightmog

I thought it was to make ass and hips sexier?
Women have no reason to height fraud. It's all an ass and legs gallery for Chad.

Yes.

I doubt it is because these days you see shoes with elevated soles, not just heels.

It's just height fraud, not sure if it's because they think that makes them more attractive or because they're insecure about their height.

It may also be an attempt to feel closer to Chad. Who knows.

My suspicion is that those sneakers with elevated soles are slanted on the inside so they still give the subtle high heel effect. That they work the same way as men wearing heel lifts inside their ankle high boots.

Last edited: