Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some countries you'd expect to see more incels from on .co ?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Maybe i didn't pay attention but i think that i don't know or see any users here from countries like Romania, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Argentina, Slovakia, etc...

They're too busy being chads.

@Ropemaxx is swedish, both of us can testify that the whole country is full of moggers

Last edited:
Turkey, i think turkish people are blackpilled in general.

english speaking countries in asia

The country I was born in (Iceland) likely has a bunch of incels who are too brainwashed by the government to realize it. Most of the population is somewhat good looking so if you are born even average you will have a hard time finding anyone.

I had no chance there, and I still have no chance in the States. I'm on a whole different level of ugly than most of the locationcels there.

The country I was born in (Iceland) likely has a bunch of incels who are too brainwashed by the government to realize it. Most of the population is somewhat good looking so if you are born even average you will have a hard time finding anyone.

I had no chance there, and I still have no chance in the States. I'm on a whole different level of ugly than most of the locationcels there.
@Nothingness is icelandic

@muharremabi and there is the guy with tyler1 sperging avi and one guy with a soldier with gas mask avi

also knajjd of course

Last edited:
Sweden and Norway are full of Chads, are you fucking kidding me?

There'd definitely be more Japanese and South Koreans here, but there's a language barrier. This site is popular mainly in the anglosphere.

@PPEcel
I wasn't pointing out at looks of people from those countries, i was wondering if there are some involuntary celibate people from those countries on this site.

China
Korea
Japan
Sri Lanka
Taiwan
Hong Kong
Australia
New Zealand

In fact the entirety of Asia (except India) is underrepresented in this forum.

There’s only 300,000 there. Doubt many would be aware this site exists

Hungary because they are my uralic brothers
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Poland. Here mogging is done with humilation and verbal abuse, sometimes physical bullying

I wonder if hikicels go on any forums

I mean, most of them probably don't speak any english, but it still makes me wonder nonetheless

@Ropemaxx is swedish, both of us can testify that the whole country is full of moggers
This, we have it harderd than ALL you guys tbh. 8/10 blonde stacies everywhere, while your competition is ugly american women JFL

Mideastcels. I guess it's not too surprising that they'd be absent from .co due to language-barrier, culture-barrier and poverty-barrier but there ought to be a lot of them. Hypergamy is ingrained into their culture and encouraged by their religion for 1500 years.

I'm from Argentina and i think i've seen 2 people from there too

There are no Austrians here because Austrians are moggers.

This, we have it harderd than ALL you guys tbh. 8/10 blonde stacies everywhere, while your competition is ugly american women JFL
Cope. Locationcels at worst - just move to a different place.

Portugal. No one from Israel too.

I wonder if hikicels go on any forums

I mean, most of them probably don't speak any english, but it still makes me wonder nonetheless

I think they stick around 2chan.

what about albanians ? albanians are true moggers tbh.

Albanians have semi-patriarchal society, it's easier for them to find wives. They're not known to be particularly good looking though.

Albanians have semi-patriarchal society, it's easier for them to find wives. They're not known to be particularly good looking though.
cope, albanians are the true god' chosen ppl. Adam was Albanian

Maybe i didn't pay attention but i think that i don't know or see any users here from countries like Romania, Hungary, Sweden, Norway, Argentina, Slovakia, etc...
There are some Messicels ngl

I haven't seen any Italians either or Swisscels.

I think it's the exact opposite. The reason why we don't see many Turkish people on incels sites is because they're so bluepilled they think that working hard enough will get them laid. One of the countries that fits the best the definition of "incel" yet so many bluepilled cucks.

Asia including India and Pakistan given how many of them there are.

Balkan countries since standards are so high, but not that many.

Egypt, we're the ugliest people on earth but there are only 2 of us here. My people are good staying bluepilled.

Japan, but I know they have their own forums and such.
They’re the reasons for the creation of the chan’s.

more ethnics as they are the ugliest of men

Iam expecting a great influx of ricecels from Singapore soon, given how bad it is now.

Probably krauts and froggies, since they are overrun by femoid supremacists. Maybe they are just really into the copes.

Portugal. No one from Israel
There were a few Israelicels, but the two major ones of them were banned for being trolls

There is a less known one and a few Israeli greycel if I recall correctly.

Also there are a few Portugalcels, but the notable ones were banned as well

Tbh I am suprised there aren't more sub saharan African incels(like Angolans)

There are some Messicels ngl

I haven't seen any Italians either or Swisscels.

We have our own forums in Italian to debate inceldom and hypergamy, that's why there aren't many of us around here.
Italians are big jestermaxxers and our country is filled with incels and NEETs, especially the south.

There were a few Israelicels, but the two major ones of them were banned for being trolls

There is a less known one and a few Israeli greycel if I recall correctly.

Also there are a few Portugalcels, but the notable ones were banned as well

Tbh I am suprised there aren't more sub saharan African incels(like Angolans)

Thanks for letting me know :feelsokman:

Austria and Switzerland