Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some countries you'd expect to see more incels from on .co ?

I want more Papua New-Guinea incels tbh.

From the big european countries, we barely see anyone from Spain, France, Italy, Germany

We have our own forums in Italian to debate inceldom and hypergamy, that's why there aren't many of us around here.
Italians are big jestermaxxers and our country is filled with incels and NEETs, especially the south.
Brutal ngl... How are women in Italy in general?
From the big european countries, we barely see anyone from Spain, France, Italy, Germany
There are some Spaincels and Germans ngl (@LastGerman and @GoonCel, some others too)

There are some Spaincels and Germans ngl (@LastGerman and @GoonCel, some others too)

It is because I am the only one left.

It is because I am the only one left.
IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

Very entitled and snobby. They prefer to share the few Chads between them rather than go for normies or average men. You often see legit 7/10 men resorting to 4/10 women or landwhales. Even 40 year old hags dream of Chad and their cuck wageslave husbands are happy with that because they see a bit of pussy every 7 months.