Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some jobs that you could recommend for incels like us?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I quit studying but my money only lasts until end of next year so i need a new job. Any recommendations?

You can try working as a:
Janitor, full time burger flipper at Wendy's, Walmart greeter/push carts, landscaper, construction laborer

Lol I can't even get a job at retail or fast food...

I have a job that is a combination of IT and writing drivers for hardware. Other than the pay being kind of shitty for my education (masters in electrical engineering) and being tedious, repetitive at times, it's a good and not too difficult job. All my coworkers are either foreigners or autists. It's kind of surreal being in an environment where I'm not way more autistic than everyone else.

Voice recording marketplace?

incel4life said:
I have a job that is a combination of IT and writing drivers for hardware. Other than the pay being kind of shitty for my education (masters in electrical engineering) and being tedious, repetitive at times, it's a good and not too difficult job. All my coworkers are either foreigners or autists. It's kind of surreal being in an environment where I'm not way more autistic than everyone else.

Physicists are taking our jobs

Something with very little interaction with other people. I remember a post from reddit where some women got a man fired for being "too quiet" and "creepy". He was a generic loner and they bitched about him ruining his livelihood. The vast majority of cackling cunts on Reddit celebrated this. Just another reason femoids shouldn't be allowed in the work place.

Dingus_Incel said:
Something with very little interaction with other people. I remember a post from reddit where some women got a man fired for being "too quiet" and "creepy". He was a generic loner and they bitched about him ruining his livelihood. The vast majority of cackling cunts on Reddit celebrated this. Just another reason femoids shouldn't be allowed in the work place.

This has to be a joke... "creepy" HAHAHAHHAHA. They always manage to misspell ugly. And quiet? If it was a Chad, the only complain would've been if he didn't want to fuck their sorry asses (which is entirely plausible given the usual appareance of the 'oppressed').

Freelancer.com
If you wanna be creative proffessinal you can find all the software and tutorial at forum.cgpersia.com

Night shift security guard

Night-shift work. Part-time is tolerable.

I stay the fuck away from retail and customer service. I have a phobia of phones and am pretty much unemployable. Not too many jobs are solitary or don't require you to speak much, sadly.

In the old days, before (((globalism))) I might have been happy working in a factory or doing an office job without having to answer a phone all the time. Modern jobs are mostly shit for asocial misanthropes and most employers cannot forgive us for not being people-persons.