What are some "normie" things about you?

ASS_F

ASS_F

Drift away...
-
Nov 7, 2017
I'm a huge sneakerhead, find that hip hop is my favorite genre of music, and enjoy traveling.

Hard mode
No mention of gymcelling

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
Nov 8, 2017
I don't know, i would like to travel around the world, i have never been outside of the country

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
love hip hop, like clothing trends, "normie" haircut i guess? I don't know what to call it, had a girlfriend freshman year of highschool

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
-
Nov 8, 2017
I'm also a huge sneakerhead, and street wear enthusiast, I am gymcel and have other work hobbies that failed normies would have.

niggerstonguemyanus

niggerstonguemyanus

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
I like to go out and drink with my fellow incel friend and hit the hookers after
I listen to normie music (trap)

thats basically it

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Nov 8, 2017
Despite long periods of no social contact, I can somehow still talk to people and appear normal.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
love hip hop, like clothing trends, "normie" haircut i guess? I don't know what to call it, had a girlfriend freshman year of highschool
you're not incel, you don't belong here

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Nov 7, 2017
I listen to soundcloud rappers.

LY905

LY905

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
i prefer local coffee shops over big chains, and i like a couple Normie franchise movies

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Nov 8, 2017
I have a twitter account

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Nov 8, 2017
Normie haircut as well as normie clothes I guess... When I had a long hair( not rly long but fringe went to my chin ) I looked 1/10 plus riddled with acne.. jeez fucking christ the suffering I went through.. It's bad right now and it was 3x worse back then.. I couldn't even go outside and I skipped a lot of classes.

weebcel

weebcel

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
I like hiphop, some normie memes, I also go to college parties (drink as much free liquor as I can then leave)