Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What are some of the most retarded quotes foids use? (write them and try to translate them)

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
if you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best =
i'm a used up cumdumpster, a single mother that can't provide for her children and needs a betabuxx that can be her emotional support, maybe even help her lose weight and once she loses weight her 3/10 ass turns into 9/10 and she leaves you, she gets pumped&dumped and tries to get back at you.

Incel=incel (you, not me)

if you can't be happy by yourself, you are not ready for a relationship (= I would rather say that affection is not a need than empathise with an ugly man)

you're just not my type = I'm seeing you inferior to me and I want a better guy instead.

kill all whores (in cyberpunk 2077)

"I can't date (insert race) guys they look like they could be my brother"= I hate my race, especially the men of my race and I'm a white worshipping bitch.

“We women struggle on dating too, we have the as many struggles as you”

If you are nothing without a partner you don't deserve a partner=you don't deserve help

"who hurt you?"
"let's just be friends"

idk I try to not remember anything a foid says it's usually pretty worthless but good thread

“Guys can wear makeup too...”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone”
-I’m definitely not the person for you and I can’t see the fact that most girls think the same way too.

Last edited:
"who hurt you?"
"let's just be friends"
First one: I like to call people who don't put up with my cunt attitude mentally deranged while simultaneously pretending to be compassionate.
Second one: I only fuck good looking guys. Guess who isn't one of them?

"Where have all the good men gone?" =
Chad won't commit to me, and I won't settle for my looksmatch.

“I see you more as a friend” = I don’t think your genetics are good enough to continue living.

A classmate/co-worker foid who is hanging out with her friends spots you as you walk in.

"Hey best friend!, He is the sweetest and nicest guy ever. = I basically stigmatized you by calling you out in front of my social circle of friends that you are a beta male nice guy. I would never call chad a nice guy. Have fun breaking through that social glass ceiling that I put over your head."

"Just be yourself" = Just maintain a glossed over version of yourself, change your appearance and everything you can about you physically, and use the key elements of marketing to bring out your best attributes while putting away everything that looks bad even if you love it or enjoy it.

if you don't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best =
i'm a used up cumdumpster, a single mother that can't provide for her children and needs a betabuxx that can be her emotional support, maybe even help her lose weight and once she loses weight her 3/10 ass turns into 9/10 and she leaves you, she gets pumped&dumped and tries to get back at you.
Or a landwhale telling her to lose weight.

"Women dress showing a lot of skin because it's comfortable, not because they are asking to be sexually harassed" = I dress this way for chad's attention, not an incels attention, that's sexual harrassment"

"Even if I came with instructions you couldn't handle me" = recently broke up, looking for Chad replacement